Box Published: March 16, 2017
Box’s Customer Success team is an industry leading group focused on driving customer engagement and satisfaction. The Customer Success Operations team works to improve the productivity, processes, and systems of the various functions in Customer Success including Customer Success Management, Customer Advisory, User Services, and Box Consulting.
Our Customer Success Operations team is looking for a metrics and process driven individual who wants to be part of scaling a great organization and being the engine behind our operations. You will bring the energy to the role to rapidly scale the team while delivering amazing service.
Box Consulting is a fast growing team within Customer Success that exists to help customers rapidly deploy, maximize value, and deeply integrate Box into their enterprises. As part of the Customer Success Operations team this role primarily focuses on providing operational support to the Box Consulting team but will also have the opportunity to support other groups and processes within CS.
This role offers a career expanding opportunity for an early career person with a passion around systems, metrics, and operational efficiencies and includes the opportunity to:
- Understand the strategy and operations for all departments within Customer Success, and particularly the Box Consulting business
- Gain exposure to many different departments across the company and select one or two to build special expertise in
- Receive mentoring by entire CS ops team
- Become proficient in managing tools and metrics
Box Consulting: The primary initial focus of the role will be on providing operational support to the Box Consulting team
- Administration of core Box Consulting systems, including:
- Clarizen: Creation and maintenance of templates, reports, custom configurations and workflows
- SFDC: Maintain Sales dashboards and forecasting process for Consulting team
- Cornerstone: Partner on launch and optimization of key learning management system across entire company
- Box Consulting Project Provisioning.
- Ensure BC deals are created and assigned in Clarizen in a timely and accurate manner
- Leverage capacity data and team insights to make standard [roject assignments
- Coordinate integration between SFDC and Clarizen and ensure projects closed out
- Dashboards and Reporting
- Keep dashboard data up to date
- Partner on development of new dashboards and automation of others
- Central point for ad hoc Management Reporting requests
- Support operational process optimization and automation efforts
Other Customer Success Groups: In addition, this role will also provide support and coverage for projects across other Customer Success teams as needed
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- 1-4 years relevant business experience
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects
- Proficiency with Excel, including pivot tables, vlookup, charts, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
- Currently located in SF Bay Area, Austin, TX or NYC (relocation not offered for external candidates)
- Data analysis experience
- Project management skills and strong functional requirements gathering skills
- Experience with CRM, customer support, data analytics, and/or project management software