Box Published: March 16, 2017
Box’s Customer Success (CS) team is an industry leading group focused on driving customer engagement and satisfaction across Box's entire customer base.
The Customer Success Productivity Team sits within our Customer Success Operations function that is focused on improving the productivity, processes, and systems of the various global CS functions including Customer Success Management, Customer Engagement, Customer Programs, User Services, and Box Consulting.
The Customer Success Productivity Team sits at the heart of Box & CS – functioning as the pivotal point between our Product / Product Marketing teams and our existing customers. We’re looking for an energetic Productivity Program Manager to help drive how we prepare to go-to-market with new products / features, and ensure both our internal teams and external customers are enabled for success. This is an extremely cross-functional role and exciting opportunity to define and scale how Box empowers our internal teams and customers, to drive growth in the adoption of our products.
- Partner with Product & Product Marketing teams to ensure successful launch of new products and features to our existing customers.
- Serve as the central point of contact in CS for Product & Product Marketing on specific launches
- Prioritize launch involvement, impact to CS and our existing customer
- Operationalize how all Customer Success functions prepare for new product and feature launches
- Build the scalable process through which this operationalization happens
- Develop tool and content framework
- Execute on-going framework (CS Newsletter, Launch Plans, etc.)
- Ensure CS requirements are completed prior to launch
- Manage our CS Product SME Program & Teams
- Partner with Product to improve the product feedback loop between CS and Product
- Refine the product feedback system with Product
- Collaborate across all CS functions to ensure we capture holistic feedback at scale
- Surface key areas of opportunity to CS & Product Leadership
- Continue to strengthen the partnership and operational efficiencies within CS, and between CS, Product, Engineering, and Product Marketing
- Innovate! There’s huge opportunity to drive increased customer engagement and adoption of our products and services. How do we do this better?
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- Minimum of 4+ years experience
- Excellent project management, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience leading cross-functional projects with many consulted stakeholders (developing, managing, executing plans)
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to self-direct
- Deep Box Product knowledge
- Self-motivated and driven – comfortable working with ambiguity
- Customer Mindset -- demonstrated experience in account management/customer success roles
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community - demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication and change management
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
- Existing Boxers highly encouraged to apply
Box provides a secure way to share content and improve collaboration on any device. Desktop, tablet or mobile. From monolithic corporations to mom and pop stores, Box believes technology should never limit anything you do. Businesses of any size can be more productive, inventive and powerful on Box. The company is well funded by top VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and U.S. Venture Partners. Box is proud to be on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies, is used in 180,000 businesses - including 97% of the Fortune 500 –and is the go-to product for 20 million people.