At Spear our mission is to help dentists and their teams in the pursuit of “great dentistry.” As the market leader in clinical and practice growth solutions we offer our clients' practices holistic solutions ranging from a full Learning Management System and CE eligible content for every role in the practice, to practice consulting with a robust analytics platform to support meeting practice objectives. We partner with our customers and provide solutions that complement their normal workflows such as annual subscriptions for patient engagement tools including; waiting room videos, website videos, and chair side patient engagement videos to improve patient case acceptance.
The Customer Success Advisor works to show exemplary aptitude and capability in reducing customer churn and improving brand loyalty by ensuring a high degree of adoption and engagement on the products offered to them in their subscription. The work of the Customer Success Advisor is essential to ensure peak health of the member as they utilize Spear products, by proactively ensuring adoption, engagement, and high utilizing of their benefits.
Achieve Study Club member retention rate of 85% by YE 2017 and 90% by YE 2018
Effectively manage the customer lifecycle and journey with Spear post sale to ensure great customer satisfaction.
- Monitor user process renewal date minus 90 days to renewal date
- Manage a proactive and effective renewal process with regular touchpoints
- Establish and execute defined process for poaching out Study Club drop outs into Spear Online
- Implement pricing strategies to increase price per month
Drive seminar bundling of 50% at time of renewal. Ensure newly purchased seminars within 60 days of purchase at 85% utilization rate
- Gain in depth knowledge on how to position seminars based on member needs and profile (Treatment Planning)
- Implement process so that newly purchased seminars register within 60 days of starting membership at 85% utilization rate
Provide World Class Onboarding and strive for 100% of New Members within 30 days of Sign Up on a best effort basis, with a minimum of 50% within 30 days of Sign Up
- Use Onboard to Build and Manager Member Success Plan
- Complete world-class on-boarding within 30 days of purchase to all new members to ensure familiarity to platform and reduce time to value
- Build a Member Success Plan (MSP) based on client’s reason for purchase, goals and expectations around ROI.
- Manage and track progress on a regular basis
- Leverage Technical Support Advisor resource to implement as many technology solutions as possible e.g. lobby room videos, patient education, etc.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience of equivalent levels would also be acceptable.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position at a company of a comparable size and complexity as Spear Education
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office Professional (including Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Prior experience with a CRM system
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Meeting Room Manager preferred
- Track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Unbeatable listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone skills are essential