Why Join Us
At CampusLogic, we hire the most talented people for our teams, and then give them the freedom to do their jobs. We have a passion for helping colleges and universities change students’ lives. Easy, mobile, and personalized, our cloud-based software simplifies the financial aid journey so schools can improve enrollment, efficiencies, and student satisfaction. If you like a fun, collaborative, and challenging work environment, where you’ll have an incredible impact on what we do and how we do it, you’ll fit right in.
What you’ll do!
Reporting to our VP of Customer Success, our Customer Success Manager will lead the post-sales efforts and can build great relationships with our customers while driving value and adoption of our products. You must love working with a team but also be a self-starter and constantly looking for ways we can improve the customer experience. We have a lot of fun, we are innovative, we work really hard, and we always give our best! We’re fast-paced (understatement) and passionate about how awesome financial aid can be. If you love being an advocate for customers and thrive in multi-tasking environment, we want to hear from you.
- Own overall relationship with customer which includes: Onboarding, Increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction, managing risk.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with customer to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals to provide ultimate value.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Work as a team to build a world class Customer Success department.
What you’ll have!
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- At ease with public speaking, including the ability to lead meetings or host webinars
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Enthusiastic with a positive mind-set
- 3+ years of relevant experience – preferably in a Customer Success role
- 3+ years of experience in technology – preferably in a SAAS environment
- Experience with Salesforce or other Force.com platforms
- Proficient in Office software
- Driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Background in financial aid/higher education
- Prior experience in a sales environment
- Gold medal Olympian in Racewalking a huge plus
What We Offer
- Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision, stock options, and a 401(k) match)
- Like scuba diving? Hiking National Parks? Tap into your Health and Wellness funds and get active!
- Ready for a vacation?? Well, you’re in luck. We give employees 12 paid holidays -- including a week off at the end of December AND 20 days of PTO every year.
- Thinking of starting or growing your family? AWESOME. We offer 10 weeks of paid maternity leave and 2 weeks of paid paternity leave.
- Dart games, ping pong, & REALLY mini golf (you’re working around the ping pong table for the par 3).
- Unlimited snacks and energy drinks. I hate to tell you this, but you will be addicted to Monster and/or Red Bull within the first month...sorry not sorry.
- Spontaneous nerf attacks and frequent golf cart trips to Costco or QT.
- Company outings to the movies and TopGolf.
Who We Are
In 2011, we set out to help schools change lives by removing barriers from the student financial aid journey. By making financial aid easy, mobile, and personalized, more students can access aid—and the education it pays for, make better decisions that reduce borrowing, and easily navigate financial aid with less staff burden and cost. Today, CampusLogic transforms the way more than 400 colleges and universities deliver financial aid with the first and only student finance platform. Learn more about our company and culture at campuslogic.com.
- We were named Best Places to Work in Phoenix by The Phoenix Business Journal
- We won ASU’s Spirit of Enterprise Awards for Emerging Enterprise, which recognizes companies positively impacting the Arizona economy while exhibiting ethics, energy, and excellence in entrepreneurship.
- We were recognized by CIO Review Magazine as both 2015 Ed Tech Innovator of the Year and 50 Most Promising EdTech Solution Providers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
**Remote not available.