Measure churn and assess its impact on revenue with Gainsight Lifetime Revenue Management
View product-wise billing data in the Customer 360 page and at an aggregated level. Use billing data, in conjunction with usage, survey, support, engagement and any other customer data, as an input to impact and assess customer health.
Monitor your customers’ billing data
Automatically fetch transactions/subscription/contracts information from any standard or custom SFDC object into Gainsight. Take action on billing alerts.
- Get timeline view of purchase history in Customer 360 view.
- Configure and view financial transactions from multiple data source
- Get notified and take action when an invoice is overdue or the credit card expires
Analyze transactions from a centralized dashboard
Track all your revenue management metrics. Measure customer health as a function of billing data.
- Aggregate transactions by product and use a centralized dashboard to monitor
- Get a holistic view of billing data and purchase history across all customers
- Use billing data, in conjunction with usage, survey, support, engagement and any other customer data, as an input to impact and assess customer health
For how we use Gainsight at my company, we call it “The Tool of Truth”. It holds all information about customers and accounts that we rely on it for almost everything.