McKinsey & Company's research into SaaS companies serving large and mid-enterprise customers shows that companies with annual churn rates of 20% or more see slower growth in annual recurring revenue than others that manage to hold onto their customers. Join Shawn Lankton and Brian Stafford from McKinsey & Company in a conversation with Gainsight CEO Nick Mehta as they double click into the findings of their latest SaaSRadar research.
Specifically you'll learn:
- How a great product experience can drive customer stickiness.
- Why cross-sell directly impacts churn reduction.
- How Customer Success teams are implementing proactive strategies to fight churn.
When: Recorded August 13th at 10:00 AM PST
- Shawn Lankton, Associate Principal, McKinsey & Company
- Brian Stafford, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Nick Mehta, CEO, Gainsight