Did you know? Research from the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) has shown that customer education programs have:
- Reduced the number of support calls by a factor of three.
- Increased renewal rates in one organization from 80% to 92%.
- Changed product buying habits. Another study showed that for every one dollar spent on customer education, customers spent an additional twelve dollars on the product.
We know intuitively that training customers is a good thing, but too often SaaS companies under-invest in customer education. In this webinar, GainsightCustomer Success Evangelist, Lincoln Murphy and ServiceRocket Head of Training, Bill Cushard will explore the importance of customer training and what SaaS companies should be thinking about when designing training programs.In this webinar, participants will:
- Learn the four stages of the Enterprise Software Training Maturity Model
- Assess the current state of their own customer education organization
- Learn how to use the maturity model to build a strategic enterprise software training organization