Key SaaS Metrics
Gain in-depth insights on how your current users interact with your service, to achieve customer success. Using Gainsight, you can measure and improve key SaaS metrics related to customer success that includes:
- Churn – Diagnose, monitor and reduce churn. Identifying the cause of internal churn is crucial to improving customer success.
- Product Usage Statistics – Measuring usage metrics is critical to understanding the value customers derive from your product.
- Revenue per User – The goal of any product should be to enable the user derive as much value as possible. You should measure the percentage of users who upgrade or take other premium add-ons.
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) – An essential component to measure as it quantifies the present predicted value of a revenue stream from your users.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) – Measures the number of customers actively promoting your brand versus those providing negative sentiments.
Measuring key metrics will give you insights into the performance of your business and identify areas in your operations that may be slowing down customer acquisition or revenue generation. To learn more about Gainsight’s key SaaS metrics, request a demo today!