Account & Relationship Management Executive - Customer Success Manager
The Account & Relationship Management Executive - Customer Success Manager is accountable for achieving and sustaining adoption, mitigating renewal risk, and identifying expansion opportunities across their portfolio of accounts. This will be achieved through understanding customer goals and objectives for the product(s) purchased by their firm, developing strong rapport with all user personas linked to the adoption of these products, and executing defined customer journey milestones via prescribed playbooks including increasing usage and driving customer loyalty for Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory research platforms and expert solutions. You will manage a portfolio of accounts, and as the role accountable for the adoption health of each account, you will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of Legal Markets products.
LOCATION: East Coast or Midwest U.S. preferred; or other remote U.S. locations
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To be successful in this role, the Customer Success Manager will work across teams, including Onboarding Specialists, User Awareness Management, Legal Research, Customer Service and Account Management.
- Be accountable for the success of the customer journey for your portfolio of key accounts as measured by both the health score and gross revenue retention for each account
- Be responsible for the execution of the Adoption Management, Escalation, Renewal and Expansion playbooks for your portfolio
- Coordinate the transition of accounts from the Account Management team to the Onboarding team when new products are purchased.
- Train and educate customers on Wolters Kluwer Products
- Drive usage and product adoption on Wolters Kluwer products through awareness campaigns, training, and education.
- Advocate on behalf of the customer, establishing a trusted partnership, delivering on customer satisfaction, and ensuring customer feedback is heard and acted upon. Partner with Wolters Kluwer Marketing and Product teams to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Work closely with the Legal Training Consultants, Onboarding, User Awareness Management, Account Management and Customer Service teams to resolve identified risks and escalated issues in a timely manner and properly communicate/set expectations with customers.
- Measure, report and analyze account health, playbook progress, account sentiment to optimize the customer journey continuously through innovative practices focused on driving adoption, retention, and expansion
- Be an expert advisor on our platforms and products
- Help identify and build great customer success practices that will scale across a growing Incentive Model
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; Juris Doctorate and/or MLIS preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ legal industry experience working in a customer facing role
- Legal research experience
- Experience in customer consulting; assessing needs and developing effective solutions.
- In depth knowledge of MS Office, Web based applications, and visual aids technology.
- Experience with Customer Success Platforms like Gainsight preferred.
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Interacting with people at all levels of an organization (including C-level executives)
- Consulting mentality—extracting insights from very complex and/or limited information to make a recommendation to stakeholders
- Innovative mindset: willingness to try creative and different ways of accomplishing work.
- Results-oriented; able to take concepts and ideas through from implementation to action.
- Create and deliver customer success and training programs to law firms via writing, editing, and facilitating programs.
- Present and convey ideas, clearly articulate points of view and influence outcomes.
- Listen, respond, and summarize customer concerns and suggestions.
- Strong interpersonal interaction with clients and internal partners: ability to work within a client and/or team environment for planning and execution on strategies.
- Utilize training methodologies, techniques, and concepts to maximize effectiveness of training programs.
- Ability to conduct training need assessments to support design, development and delivery of training programs and strategies.
- Understand the legal industry and can translate legal service needs into WK products and solutions.
- Apply basic project management principals to client programs and internal projects.
- Work with internal partners to analyze customer data and address issues in a timely manner.
- Proactively anticipate scenarios, identify potential issues, and design solutions.
- Manage competing and changing demands.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Domestic travel may be up to 50% of work time (e.g., client sites, industry events).
TRAVEL: Up to 25% periodically