Capability Specialist – Customer Success
As Capability Specialist – Customer Success, you will play a critical role on a team that is organizing and managing projects to explore and implement changes across our business in conjunction with functional leaders. This role will report into the CRM Technology ‘Capability Manager, Sales’ and plays a critical role in scaling Customer Success across the organization. You will own platform administration and monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to administer changes for continuous improvement. You will design system enhancements based on business requirements & priorities. You will monitor Salesforce & Gainsight enhancements and alert the CS Platform Team of system enhancements. In this role you will be the technical architect and capability owner managing change delivery to a set release schedule. The role will also work directly with teams across the organization with Customer Success Operations, Sales Operations, Corporate Technology Data Enablement & Sales Technology, Marketing, Product, Support, Sales Strategy & Execution, and others to ensure initiatives are prioritized and delivered according to CS business priorities.
- Develop the roadmap of systems and tools needed to support the Customer Success teams (resource planning, project management, customer health tracking, operational business metrics, etc.).
- Support the priorities of the CS team by identifying opportunities to increase team effectiveness operationally and financially.
- Ensure delivery of CS enablement programs, tools, and processes, while effectively communicating priorities, activities, and results to the wider team.
- Manage the architecture and configuration of the environment.
- Configure and deploy Gainsight & Salesforce to internal customer (including Gainsight system configuration, external integrations, reports, dashboards, and workflows. Note that Salesforce configuration is delivered via an implementation partner)
- Partner tightly with Sales Operations and Customer Success Operations to establish an operating rhythm of turning requirements into tangible enhancements according to a set release schedule.
- Manage user accounts, groups and security settings in Gainsight and Salesforce (via implementation partner).
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements
- Help prepare the Customer Success team to roll out additional processes or functionality.
- Provide second level support for any technical incidents and coordinate resolutions via working with GS Support, GS TAM, TCS and Corporate Technology partners.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some experience in a SaaS/recurring revenue business, ideally within Operations or Customer Success.
- Experience maintaining a Gainsight + Salesforce CS platform model are essential. (Gainsight Administration & Salesforce Administration Certifications preferred)
- Passion for and demonstrated success understanding and fulfilling internal or external customer needs, problem-solving mindset.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize.
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action orientation/drive must thrive in a dynamic environment.
- High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results.
- Experience working with high-performing teams in an indirect/matrixed capacity.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment and takes initiative to get things done.