Client Success Partner
About Coupe Health
Healthcare today is complicated and confusing. Coupe Health changes that. Coupe delivers a different healthcare experience – one that is streamlined and simplified, saving our members time and money. At Coupe, we are passionate about transforming healthcare. Come join our team.
How Is This Role Important to Our Work?
This position is responsible for collaborating and supporting Account Management, Customer Service and other internal and external stakeholders. Maintains and on boards new clients in the Large Group and National Account market segments through service and administrative excellence. Actively supports the growth and success of existing and new business. For designated accounts, this position serves as first contact for the client and provides proactive, concierge service as well as timely resolution of complex, non-routine service issues.
A Day in the Life:
- Proactively servicing customers to provide timely identification and resolution of service issues by coordinating with operations personnel and management.
- Partners with service operations managers and account management to develop and maintain business relationships for new clients and renewing accounts by attending client meetings.
- Supports changes to member plans and products through communications, training, and stakeholder engagement; ensures plans are in place for effective service.
- Assesses claims and services issues and recommends solutions; collaborates with other areas to implement process improvements.
- Leads health plan partner operational issue resolution for complex health plan/carrier/vendor/ group-related issues needing cross department/divisional engagement, by coordinating, collaborating and communicating timely and effectively with internal stakeholders (Operations, Sales Executives, Account Executives, Agents, Consultants, Brokers) and customers.
- Advocates internally on behalf of external partners to assure Company policies/procedures accommodate unique requirements of remote processing customers.
- Spends a minimum of 80% of one’s time in direct support of assigned accounts and agents/consultants as primary contact for the group.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Blue Cross and affiliates’ products is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and assist others.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 2+ years' related experience or Bachelor’s degree. All relevant experience including work, education, transferable skills, and military experience will be considered.
- Self-starter with high initiative.
- Proven ability to work independently or in a team environment with consistent openness to change.
- Demonstrated track record of achievement with ability to identify opportunities and deliver on customer expectations.
- Strong collaboration, problem solving skills, conflict resolution, facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills for working with business partners, vendors and cross functional project teams.
- Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills to effectively communicate and interact with all levels and functions within and outside the organization.
- Ability to speak in front of customer and members to educate, persuade and sell complex products, including formal presentations.
- Ability to identify, analyze and use sound judgement to resolve complex and escalated client and or global issues and manage them through BCBSM’s internal processes and systems.
- Ability to achieve results in a highly complex environment with tight deadlines and multiple shifting priorities.
Role designation definition: Teleworking is working full time remote. Hybrid is a combination of working onsite and remotely. Onsite is full-time onsite.
Make a difference
Coupe Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
All roles require a high school diploma (or equivalency) and legal authorization to work in the U.S