Client Success Team Manager - Auto Market
Adpearance is a marketing and sales intelligence company that helps clients generate leads and drive more sales. In order to do so, we rely on our Client Success Managers (CSMs) to help clients understand our marketing solutions, how Adpearance services and technology can help their business grow, and to execute and optimize to plan. We are looking for a Client Success Team Manager who can help lead our CSMs into the future!
If you join Adpearance, you’ll be leading a team within the Client Success department, focused on the auto market we serve. Fundamental daily activities include:
- Leading and developing a team of CSMs, who are responsible for client retention and satisfaction
- Overseeing daily operations and performance metrics for your Client Success team members
- Organizing a vast amount of work to make it all feel doable, while identifying opportunities for efficiency and process improvement
- Providing collaborative and consultative leadership, along with oversight and guidance for business needs
- Serving as a point of escalation for client issues
- Providing clear and measurable team goals, while proactively addressing performance issues. As a manager you will be continuously assessing, coaching, and empowering your team
- Participating in the recruitment of future Client Success #nerdherd members
More than anything, we’re looking for the right fit. You need to have the right character, desire, willingness and ability. We want to hire people who like to work, love client management, and want to be a part of something special.
You are our ideal Client Success Team Manager if:
- You have 3+ years leadership experience in customer success or account operations, ideally within an agency, digital marketing, or performance-based marketing environment
- You are a natural leader. People routinely follow you (in a non-stalkerish way),and get excited about what you’re excited about. You exude trust and confidence.
- You are hyper-organized. You get excited about making messes clean, but don’t spend your days scrubbing the corners alone.
- You communicate clearly. You understand people and they understand you. You are approachable, professional and know when to ask for help. You have a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Change is your middle name. Our company is constantly growing. You like to embrace new ideas and innovation. Breaking and creating processes to maximize efficiency excites instead of frustrates you.
- You know teamwork makes the dream work. You could be described as a positive and inspiring leader, excelling at motivating others. Ultimately, you have the ability to manage and motivate client success professionals
For extra credit, you’ll have:
- Experience in the auto industry.
- Familiarity with SEO in relation to web design and development, content marketing, paid search, social media, and other digital marketing channels.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)