Commercial Customer Success Manager
Silverfort is a cyber-security startup that develops a revolutionary identity protection platform. Using patented technology, our product enables strong authentication across entire corporate networks and cloud environments, without any modifications to endpoints and servers. In addition, we use advanced behavior analytics to apply adaptive authentication policies and prevent cyber-attacks in real time.
Our mission is to provide industry-leading unified identity protection solutions for hybrid and multi-cloud environments. We develop cutting-edge cybersecurity technology that solves urgent customer needs today and is also a game changer for years to come.
Silverfort’s team includes exceptional researchers, engineers, and technology experts who successfully tackle some of the most complex challenges in cyber-security. Silverfort has happy customers worldwide, strong market validation (including several industry awards), strategic partnerships with the largest security vendors in the world, and significant funding from leading VCs.
As a Commercial Customer Success Manager, you will help retain and grow Silverfort’s customer relationships in our commercial accounts. You will collaborate with the cross functional teams to understand and implement Silverfort to achieve customer use cases and ensure they receive business value from the Silverfort platform.
- Build on going relationships with new customers as the main point of contact in the company.
- Lead the full lifecycle of the customer – ensuring successful deployments, training, and retention/expansion.
- Represent our customer’s needs internally (product feedback, feature requests, etc.)
- Advocate for your customers by navigating complex issues alongside the Engineering, Product and Sales teams.
How you will achieve it
- Understand the customer’s organization, business priorities, and desired outcomes and leverage Silverfort to achieve these use cases while driving maximum value from their investment.
- Become an expert on Silverfort to guide customers on adoption and sufficiency with Silverfort.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Post Sales / Customer Success / Solution Architecture
- Motivated team player and relationship builder, incredible interpersonal skills, able to navigate challenging conversations if necessary.
- Exceptional multitasking and organization skills. Very comfortable prioritizing and managing between multiple projects/customer situations simultaneously.
- Knowledge in Networking and Information Security. Cyber Security & Cloud Technologies background is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
We prefer this candidate be located in West or Mountain Time Zone