CSM / Technical Account Manager
Fishtech is a security company for the digital era, leading our clients through next-generation cloud, IT, and security transformation challenges. Headquartered in Martin City, we were awarded “Kansas City’s Coolest Office Space” by the KC Business Journal.
Fishtech CYDERES is our Security-as-a-Service offering for Managed Detection and Response (MDR) powered by the CYDERES Cyber Defense Platform. CYDERES combines teams of talented security professionals working in our Cyber Defense Centers with the most advanced cloud-based SOC technology stack in the industry. Organizations of all sizes rely on CYDERES for our detection and response capabilities as well as our Security Incident Response Team.
Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team within Fishtech CYDERES has the responsibility to ensure that our customers achieve their desired outcomes. By demonstrating value, managing and orchestrating the customer journey, and managing risk we keep our customers healthy and drive expansion and advocacy. The Customer Success team also acts as a catalyst of collaboration within CYDERES while maintaining the voice of the customer.
Technical Account Manager Role
Fishtech is looking for a dedicated and creative Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join the CYDERES Customer Success team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives on solving customers’ cyber security problems, is energized by working with interesting technologies, and desires to contribute improvements to our core product offerings and grow this business.
As a TAM, you will provide legendary service to an average of 10 strategic and forward-thinking accounts. The TAM will own the Customer Journey for each customer and build the relationship with the help of the Sales Team and Customer Success Engineers.
• Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes.
• Create a strategic relationship with key stakeholders including Directors, Executives, line of business leaders, and security professionals.
• Work with internal Sales Team and the customer to define success criteria and key performance indicators.
• Prepare and perform monthly reports and quarterly business reviews to ensure established success criteria are being met.
• Function as a frontline technical resource for “best practice” and informal customer questions.
• Engage with Security Operations as a customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of events.
• Engage with Product Management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions.
• Analyze customers’ needs and recommend additional services or solutions to enhance their security posture.
• Deliver training to user groups to support organizational adoption.
The ability to travel to customer sites up to 25% is required, including overnight stays. The ideal candidate will work out of our office in Kansas City, MO. Relocation assistance will be considered.