Customer Programs Manager (Journey Orchestrator builder & product team partner)
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. Jamf’s cloud software is the only solution of scale that automates Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security. We help organizations, businesses, hospitals, schools and government agencies, connect, manage and protect Apple products without ever having to touch the device— anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe. Every person is encouraged to be their whole selves both inside and outside of Jamf. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
Remote work allowed for this role. Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Our spaces were designed as our employees use them, for community, collaboration, and amenities you can’t find elsewhere. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or work anywhere you work best. Jamf thrives where you do.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Customer Program Manager I works within the greater Go-To-Market department serving the global needs of various customer-facing teams. They drive customer engagement activities delivered by Customer Success team members globally. With a focus on product adoption and customer retention. Programs may relate to customer onboarding, surveys, internal Jamf alerts, and mass customer communication. This role is also responsible for managing our survey program and the distribution of response data within Jamf. This role should maintain strong collaboration with Customer Success leadership, as well as many internal Jamf teams to ensure engagement activities are properly supported throughout the global Customer Success department.
- Manage and maintain engagement actives both operational and event based to increase customer product adoption
- Collaborate with other departments on targeted 1-to-many engagement activities focused on gaps in adoption
- Develop, manage and maintain automated workflows for key phases of customers lifecycles
- Review and measure effectiveness of owned engagement activities
- Review and share survey feedback with the rest of Jamf
- Maintain internal documentation and notifications to necessary teams surrounding engagement activities
- Collaborate with other teams to maintain alignment about current automated engagement activities
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- 4-year / Bachelor’s Degree (preferred), A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered.
- Education degree in areas of Managing Information Systems, Mass Communication, or Organizational Communication (preferred)
- Jamf Certified Associate - Jamf 100 (required)
- 1+ years experience working with Jamf products and peripheral technologies (required)
- 1+ years experience in the customer success industry (required)
- General experience macOS and iOS (required)
- Experience using Gainsight (Customer Success software) (preferred)
- Proven ability to communicate technical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences (required)
- Knowledge or experience with project management principles and software (strongly preferred)
- Experience relating to the areas of Managing Information Systems, Mass Communication, or Organizational Communication (preferred)
- Experience making reports or dashboards in Salesforce or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Written Communication
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a result-driven culture
- Self starter, energetic, and highly motivated team player
- Good Listening Skills
- Ability to engage and establish trust and rapport with all levels of employees
- Ability to work between multiple project effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Recently named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, you are genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Let your individuality shine at Jamf! All voices are critical to the innovative and collaborative work that we do to propel Jamf to be a leader of equality and fairness in the workplace. In the spirit of our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement, we seek to learn, engage and grow, so that all of our Jamfs feel comfortable being their truest selves at work. We are actively working every day to get better; along with our Inclusion & Diversity Director, our Employee Resource Groups help empower employees to make real, actionable differences at Jamf. Our commitment on becoming a more inclusive and diverse work force is never done,
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. We put people first, we focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.