Customer Experience Operations Analyst
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain and develop the CX applications for peak productivity, building workflows your users love.
- Own the user adoption and documentation of CX applications.
- Create and analyze reports, metrics, and dashboards across all levels and roles of the CX team. This work will mainly be within the applications themselves, rather than through our analytics stack.
- Help design the CX Ops roadmap by gathering and organizing user feedback. Always be on the lookout for ways of increasing the team’s productivity and performance.
- Manage CX team inquiries and ad-hoc requests across applications and analytics.
- Help improve customer data points and run projects as necessary to ensure data integrity.
- Manage user administration for onboarding, transfers, and off-boardings across the technology stack.
What you’ll bring:
- A passion for process improvement, user experience, data, and automation.
- Strong empathy for customer-facing team members.
- Advanced Salesforce admin skills; advanced Gsheet skills; knowledge of no-code automation tools such as Zapier or Integromat.
- Reliability and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- A team player who works well in a collaborative environment.
- 2-4 years relevant business experience, preferably in Sales or CX Ops.
- Hands on experience administering Gainsight and/or Financial Force.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Mastery of Salesforce flows.