Customer Outcomes Manager
The primary responsibility of the Customer Outcomes Manager (COM) is to provide technical, business, and product knowledge to support our customers in finding solutions to achieve their desired outcomes with the Total Expert platform. COMs are committed to working closely with our customers’ administrative stakeholders with a focus on providing consultative product expertise to aid in the adoption of best practices in their usage of the platform. To be successful you’ll need to partner closely with assigned Customer Success Managers and manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against the customer’s goals. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
• Develop an understanding of customer critical goals, challenges, and key performance indicators in order to consult on how to achieve their desired outcomes.
• Consult with customers on API services and Total Expert integration partner offerings.
• Serve as the consultant for product solutions and best practices
• Produce reporting and assist with regular business reviews as needed
• Showcase appropriate product insights in line with our offering
• Collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
• Produce internal best practices to strengthen the implementation process
• Recommend best practice use case of Total Expert based on an understanding of customer’s business, use cases, success criteria for getting value, and data
• Work with Customer Success Manager to develop and execute on strategies with accounts to increase product usage
• Provide consultative services regarding API and integration functionality and usage
• Maintain records of customer engagement and execution against success plans in our customer success platform
• Partner to improve on strengths, eliminate inefficiencies, and drive productivity
• May require occasional travel
• Other duties as assigned
What we look for:
• 3+ years experience in Customer Success, Onboarding/Implementation, or Technical Account Management
• Fundamental understanding of API methodology
• An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Has excellent organizational and time management skills to juggle multiple tasks
• Passionate about building great products, innovation, and solving complex customer problems.
• Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
• Will thrive in high growth culture: Has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
Big Company Benefits, High Growth Lifestyle
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
• Prescription Drug Coverage
• Health Advocate Program
• Flexible Time Off Program
• Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
• Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Benefits
• Paid Parental Leave
• Pet Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it.