Customer/Partner Success Manager
Customer/Partner Success Manager at Spare
Spare is growing and we’re adding to our Customer/Partner Success team!
If you have been looking for a company where customers come first, we are it. Our customers are at the forefront of our decision-making, and as a Customer Success Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to make major product impacts, and impacts on the everyday lives of people in communities across North America.
At Spare, we are passionate about customer experience and meticulous about helping our customers reach their goals.
As a Customer Success Manager, you'll be the first point of contact for some of our largest customers, from the moment they start their Spare journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone with a natural ability to build strong, foundational relationships with customers across all levels of an organization. If you have experience with all aspects of the Customer Experience lifecycle - including Customer Support, Implementation, Training and Account Management, we want to hear from you!
As a Customer/Partner Success Manager at Spare, you will have the opportunity to see how your actions impact the lives of individuals every single day!
Our Spare HQ is Vancouver, BC, but this position is open to remote work options across Canada. This position is open to varied shift schedules.
✨What you'll do✨
- Support our largest customers, understand our suite of products, from a technical and strategic view
- Ensure our product and service is meeting the needs of our customers, identify pain points, and advocate for customer experience with the Product Team
- Help our customers be as self-sufficient as possible, through documentation, process, and step-by-step training
- Understand the deeper customer needs and identify optimal solutions through the use of the Spare suite of products
- Conduct in-depth customer training, taking the “train the trainer” approach to learning
- Assess, monitor and optimize adoption for each customer and recommend unique strategies or solutions to our customers and maximize value
- Act as the first point of contact for your accounts in emergencies, which occasionally happen on evenings and weekends
- Build strong, lasting relationships with key stakeholders from public transportation agencies, governments, and vehicle operators from diverse backgrounds.
✨Who you are✨
- You have experience working with large accounts in a B2B SaaS role, working with complex products
- You live and breathe customer experience, strive to be the subject matter expert, and the customer go-to
- You are all about process improvement, always looking for a better way to do something, and creating SOPs for these new processes
- You have experience creating a world-class onboarding experience, whether that is in a Customer Success, Implementation, or Account Management role
- You are passionate about building communities, equity, accessibility, efficiency, and/or sustainability
- You are extremely technically savvy - you could have an Engineering degree, you could have an Arts degree, but when someone needs help troubleshooting a technical problem, they come to you
✨What we're doing @ Spare✨
Spare is a SaaS platform that enables anyone to launch a smart transportation service. Our mission is to empower cities to transform how their communities move with accessible, sustainable transportation networks, starting with on-demand transit!
We believe in creating a space for everyone to share their ideas, empowering creativity and continuous learning. We're still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in shaping the upcoming chapters and Spare's direction. You will be able to influence your career progression and generate a lasting impact by making headway on the cause for shared mobility.
Not a mobility geek? Take a moment to think about why you chose to live where you do, how easy it is for you to move around, and what makes a city livable. Mobility is paramount in every aspect of our lives, but not everyone has equal and easy access to public transit. Let's change it together!
✨About Our Team✨
We strive to build a diverse company full of inclusive, fun, hard-working people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. We look for the kind of people who are dedicated to going above and beyond and will build up the team as a whole by helping each team member achieve their own individual goals.
Spare is for the creative, the personal, the passionate, the uncompromising, and those who want to truly understand the impact transportation has on daily life. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in where we are headed.
✨What we offer✨
A passionate, dedicated team, focused on innovation and building a world-class platform.
The opportunity to make an impact on communities around the world. Add an aspect of social good into your day!
We offer competitive salaries, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and paramedical coverage, as well as an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family (equivalent to 12 hours of counselling annually, as well as financial and caregiver support).
Health, wellness and education support through our $500 Lifestyle Spending policy. Take a course or buy a kayak - up to you!
Completely remote-optional work environment and beautiful downtown Vancouver office space if/when you prefer to be in the office.
An inclusive environment, where we focus every day on our people and the people in communities around us.
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.