Customer Success Consultant - Player/Coach
Henry Schein One provides a multitude of services in the dental sector. With Henry Schein one we work with two dental practice management systems; EXACT (Software of Excellence) which is server based and Dentally which provides cloud based online dental practice management software that helps thousands of dental practices and professionals.
At HSOne, our purpose is to make life better for dentists, practice managers, and patients around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they strive to improve how millions of patients interact with their dental practice.
How you’ll make an impact
As a Player/Coach, Customer Success, you will play a pivotal role at HSOne driving genuine and verified outcomes for our customers, promoting retention, increased Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), a world-class customer experience and advocacy. Your expertise and consultative approach will ensure that our customers extract maximum value from our core products, value-added offerings, and patient communication tools. As the Player/Coach you will play a crucial role in managing our key customers while also taking charge of mentoring and developing our team of high performing CSCs. Your responsibilities will include coaching and supporting team members in their professional growth, taking ownership of projects, facilitating daily huddles, and conducting training sessions.
What you'll do
- Coach and mentor the team to; deliver verified outcomes to customers, a world-class customer experience, increase MRR, drive expansion revenue and reduce churn
- Lead by example, promoting a high-performance culture and increasing revenue per customer
- Drive successful adoption of Customer Success methodologies, tooling and best practices amongst the team.
- Work with the Head of Customer Success to manage team performance.
- Lead special projects as required, contributing your expertise and insights to drive business growth.
- Take special case customers through the customer success journey when the need arises, as Team Lead you will lead from the front and take on challenging / high risk customers.
- Provide bespoke consultancy to our Advanced Subscription customers
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling in partnership with the sales team.
- Drive new business opportunities by leveraging customer advocates and fostering strong relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Respond promptly to Gainsight-driven call-to-actions, addressing risks and seizing opportunities within the customer base.
- Utilise Gainsight, HubSpot and other tooling to drive automated and personalised engagements with customers, ensuring proactive and meaningful interactions.
- Proactively collaborate with our Product team; providing customer feedback and insights to enhance our offerings and improve the overall customer experience.
- Support seamless onboarding processes for new customers, ensuring a smooth transition and successful adoption of our solutions, therefore setting the customer up to achieve their desired results using our products.
- Present and facilitate workshops at our events, showcasing the value and impact of our solutions to a wider audience.
What you’ll bring with you
- Proven success in coaching teams to achieve core Customer Success outcomes
- Excellent consultative skills, with a proven track record of building and maintaining strong partnerships with customers that provide growth to both organisations.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced SaaS environment, understanding the unique challenges and opportunities in this industry.
- Ability to leverage tooling effectively to work efficiently and maximize productivity.
- Growth mindset, displaying a willingness to learn, adapt, and embrace new technologies and methodologies.
- Takes ownership and personal responsibility for achieving customer outcomes and exceeding expectations.
- Proficient in utilising data to tell a compelling story, leveraging analytics to drive decision-making and inform customer strategies.
- Results-oriented, demonstrating the ability to overcome obstacles and prioritise tasks to achieve objectives.
Why Henry Schein One?
At Henry Schein One we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life, and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package with benefits that support a range of lifestyle choices and requirements. Henry Schein One encourages continuous improvement and career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent, and innovate successfully. So, from your start with us, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and may be subject to revisions or amendments based on business needs and role development.