Customer Success Director
Founded in 2012, TURN’s mission is to end single-use plastic. As one of the leading circular packaging businesses globally, Turn has enabled over 3,000 events to end reliance on single-use and divert over 30 million products from going to landfills or polluting our oceans.
TURN is defined by our unique culture – one that rewards impact. We are a small team that moves fast to develop new products and are constantly iterating. We believe we will change the world.
We are seeking a seasoned and operational Customer Success Director to own and drive some of our most strategic accounts. In this individual contributor role, you will drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth. You will build strong relationships with our customers, understand their sustainability objectives and challenges, and ensure they derive maximum value from our technology and solutions.
Customer Engagement and Retention:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at customer organizations, acting as a trusted advisor in their sustainability journey.
- Understand customers' unique sustainability goals and challenges and proactively provide solutions and support to help them succeed.
- Regularly communicate with customers to ensure their needs are met.
Commercial Acumen and Growth Orientation
- Proactively identify and execute opportunities to grow and expand TURN’s solutions.
- Think strategically and creatively about unlocking value, create and pitch win-win proposals.
Operational Chops and Passion
- Build and continually improve systems, processes, and playbooks to help scale the customer success function and customer experience.
Product Advocacy and Feedback:
- Act as a customer advocate within TURN Systems, conveying customer needs and feedback to the Product and Development teams to drive continuous product improvement.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyze customer success metrics and performance data to derive insights and action plans to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Prepare regular reports on customer success outcomes, challenges, and opportunities for the leadership team.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a customer-facing role, managing complex enterprise accounts
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, with the ability to effectively engage with customers at various levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to understand and address customer needs in a consultative manner.
- Passion for sustainability and reuse.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and insights to drive customer success strategies.
- A proactive and solutions-oriented approach to resolving customer challenges.
- A customer-centric mindset and a focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Remote working, supplied with required hardware and software
- Full-time opportunity including equity package and full health benefits
- Knowing your work matters to the direct improvement of the world and benefits the environment
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401(k) with 3% match
TURN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.