Customer Success Executive - Remote
CUSTOMER SUCCESS EXECUTIVE
The Customer Success Executive (CSE) is responsible for helping our customers receive a better experience and realize a stronger sense of value from CentralSquare solutions and services. In addition, the CSE will need to navigate and influence inside the customer's organization and CentralSquare, at senior levels. The CSE is a highly visible role within the Chief Customer Officer organization.
• Take responsibility for ensuring success with CentralSquare, including establishing specific plans for each customer to establish stability, satisfaction, and value for all CentralSquare software products owned.
• Engage with assigned customers and the Customer Success Manager to identify and resolve open cases, defects, and services issues and work cross-functionally within CentralSquare to establish a plan to resolve, validate and deliver the outcomes needed to stabilize and return the customer to referenceability.
• Own the customer’s post-sales experience across the CentralSquare ecosystem. Demonstrate an understanding of CentralSquare solutions, services, and related value propositions to the customer.
• Strive to attain a position of trusted advisor to the customer by ensuring the achievement of specific business goals that are dependent on or influenced by the CentralSquare solutions the customer has implemented.
• Identify gaps in the customer's knowledge and utilization of CentralSquare solutions to achieve their stated business goals; develop approach to close gaps and document in the Customer Success Plan.
• Work closely with our assigned Customer Success Managers to establish clear plans to return the customer to success. Work with the CSM to document the needs and expectations of the customer, then build a clear strategy and timeline to return the customer to a successful state.
• Establish an accurate view of the overall state of key customers to ensure functionality utilization, currency, and successful renewals. Develop a phased plan with milestones and dates, to stabilize and discuss upgrade and migration strategies with each customer.
• Communicate initial plans and establish a regular cadence of update/progress discussions with the customer. Discuss with the CentralSquare teams working to resolve cases, and coordinate teams to ensure progress is being achieved, and ultimately, the resolution is well-managed.
• Establish strong working relationships across CentralSquare to ensure that each team’s required action is clearly understood, owned, and prioritized to accomplish the goals and timelines of returning the customers to satisfaction and success.
• Present detailed health reports of assigned customers to CentralSquare leadership and peers.
• Drive confidence and trust in the customer and CentralSquare relationships by understanding the products and projects, and deeply appreciate the approach /execution strategy and processes to deliver.
• Be responsible for the Net promoter Score (NPS) for assigned customers. Collect feedback and build actionable recommendations for an improved CentralSquare Experience.
• Maintain a line of sight on approaching renewals and proactively communicate customer health and success challenges to the Renewals team.
• Identify additional services & education opportunities.
• Leverage your vast experience to mentor our customer success team to better understand and execute on the customer retention playbook.
• INTEGRITY: Consistently adhere to the organization's business principles and values. Has trust and respect of co-workers.
• OPEN COMMUNICATION: Clearly convey thoughts, concepts, directions, and feelings in an open and frank environment. Listen attentively to others' points-of-view.
• CUSTOMER FOCUS: Demonstrate a desire to help and serve customers to meet their needs. Is proactive, responsive, and focused on discovering, anticipating, and meeting the customer's needs. Acts as a trusted advisor to both customers and CentralSquare.
• DECISION MAKING: Consistently address business problems/opportunities by using a data-driven approach to choose the best course of action.
• CREATIVITY & PROBLEM SOLVING: Seek new and better ways of doing things; generate original and imaginative ideas/solutions. Recognize the need for new or modified approaches and find resourceful ways to solve problems.
• 8+ years in senior customer-facing roles that require a mix of influencing, negotiating, understanding, and executing.
• Experience in successfully managing large scale software programs or projects.
• Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Services, Support), business applications (software), and automation.
• Expertise in Project and Program management
• Experience in dealing with senior IT and business executives of large and sophisticated cities and agencies.
• Demonstrated ability to engage with customer accounts and establish not only a path to success, but also the ability to manage, monitor, and see the plan succeed, as measured by the customer and their satisfaction.