Customer Success Manager
In today’s marketing environment, brands need more content than ever. The problem is that the traditional means of generating the content that they need doesn’t scale: It’s cost prohibitive and doesn’t yield the diverse photos, videos and text reviews that they need to optimize performance.
Cohley is changing the way that the world’s best brands generate & test content by connecting them with an expansive network of talented photographers, content creators, videographers and partners. Our Customer Success team acts as strategic partners with our customers to ensure that our platform is hitting key marketing goals to ensure renewal.
About the role:
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Customer Success Team at Cohley. We’re partnering with some of the world’s most innovative companies to create and foster authentic connections through generating content that drives impact. The Customer Success team is directly responsible for the company’s retention revenue and growth goals -- and while we’ve built the proverbial “plane”, we’re constantly iterating to strengthen CS processes to reach our ambitious goals that will take the company to the next level.
The Customer Success Team is the gold standard of innovation at Cohley. Our work not only drives business impact but also shapes the product roadmap, marketing positioning and general company direction. Part Customer Success Manager, part Account Manager, part Product Manager, this multifaceted role is responsible for moving our business forward across all functions.
This role is hybrid - 3 days in our office in NYC, and 2 remote.
- Truly own and drive retention and growth for your book of business
- Serve as a trusted partner for customers by understanding their business challenges and connecting product solutions to their needs
- Stay current on all marketing trends and innovations to help fuel platform usage
- Own the customer journey from onboarding to renewal, including closing all revenue
- Work cross functionally to advocate for a customer first mindset across all business decisions
- Tie data and storytelling to platform outcomes to prove success in order to conduct powerful and compelling Strategic Business Reviews
- Completely own projects that drive overall business outcomes
- Embody Cohley’s core values:
- Extreme Ownership
- Absolute Integrity
- Run towards the pain
- Team success
You should have:
- Series A startup experience -- this one is non-negotiable!
- Experience in the marketing, agency, email, sms, adtech, or content space
- Experience in working in a CS org that has a revenue goal and is responsible for closing business
- A bias towards action
- Ideally 5+ years in a customer facing role
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Eagerness to tackle problems and challenges
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Proven track record of influencing change, both internally and externally
Nice To Haves
- Experience working directly under a C level employee
- Proven track record of completing projects outside of just managing customers
- Experience in contributing to building processes
- Planhat experience
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- Experience with managing projects to completion
- $105,000 - $115,000 OTE
How to apply
Please send your resume, salary requirements and a cover letter to email@example.com