Customer Success Manager
Named the top D.C. startup to watch in 2016, 2017, and 2018, Quorum is software built for public affairs, providing one place for stakeholder engagement, legislative tracking, and grassroots advocacy. Thousands of public affairs professionals use Quorum for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, and the European Union.
Quorum is 100% bootstrapped, having never raised venture capital funding, and works with organizations like Coca-Cola, the United Nations Foundation, Sierra Club, General Motors, and Lyft.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will convert Quorum users into loyal brand advocates by ensuring that customers find value in the Quorum platform. You will be expected to manage a portfolio of 20–150 clients and meet or exceed revenue retention, expansion, and referral targets for your account portfolio.
- You want to make a meaningful impact on the customer experience at a growing startup
- You have at least one year of experience serving as a Customer Success Manager or other comparable customer service role for a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform
- You take pride in building loyal brand advocates who want to provide references and referrals
- You are excited to show users how they can make their work more impactful by adding products and/or services that enable them to advance their organization’s mission and goals
- You are a natural “people person” who establishes rapport and builds relationships with ease either in-person or online
- You love technology and are passionate about teaching people how they can make their lives easier by using technology to solve everyday problems
- You empathize with others’ unique situations and naturally channel empathy into advocacy
- You want to be a part of building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive team environment where you regularly express concern for team members’ success and well-being
- You are excited by the opportunity to have a positive impact on politics and may have worked on political campaigns or followed news for major issue areas (e.g., immigration, education, etc.)
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you have experience with at least one of the following types of software: legislative tracking software (e.g., LexisNexis), grassroots advocacy software (e.g., NationBuilder), customer relationship management (CRM) software
- You are a superstar if you have experience working with international customers and/or can speak two or more languages with at at least professional working proficiency