Customer Success Manager
Our Customer Success Managers build and own strategic customer plans, identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of Anvyl or uncover new uses for Anvyl amongst your customer portfolio. You are at the forefront of where our product interacts with our customers and you will be a key conveyor of information and feedback for the product team as we work to expand the platform and develop new features to better serve our customers. Our Customer Success team is the leader in advising and guiding a wide variety of customers in both supply chain operations and how to most effectively use our software.
Customer Success Managers ensure they implement Anvyl successfully, adopt it widely across their organization and supply chains and are continually driving business value from Anvyl. You'll work closely with Account Executives, Global Operations Managers and the product team, internally, and our customers, externally, to discover their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use Anvyl to solve them.
Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, Anvyl’s Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers leverage Anvyl’s software to improve their supply chain operations, increase transparency across their supply chain, and better coordinate with suppliers around the world. We’d love to have you as part of the team if you’re passionate about problem solving, believe in the power of data, and enjoy trying to optimize any task no matter how big or small.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the main point of contact for your accounts: providing strategic guidance to our customers by demonstrating knowledge of products, services, and best practices, ensuring customer happiness and engagement
- Serve as a trusted advisor, advocating internally for customer needs and feature requests to Anvyl’s internal Support, Product, Engineering, and Sales teams
- Assist with support for our portfolio of customers, handling ongoing requests and trouble tickets (we currently use Intercom for this)
- Become an expert in Anvyl’s software - assist other company employees and users in maximizing the abilities of the application
- Smoothly communicate & transition customers to our other services as needed
- Craft internal processes - as one of the first on the Customer Success team; anticipate where we can build process and improve
- Work closely across the internal Anvyl org to deliver feedback on the software and work towards improvement: you should not only point out areas to improve, but offer ideas for solutions
You Should Apply If:
- You are able to break down complicated work flows into simple steps, verbally and written
- You are a great advocate for the customer and can demonstrate empathy, resourcefulness, and the ability to be solutions-focused for them
- Ambiguity is more thrilling than nerve-wrecking for you
- You have the ability to manage competing priorities
- 3+ years in the Customer Success function
What we value:
- A desire to learn and grow
- Bias towards action
- A team-oriented attitude, you derive joy from seeing others succeed
- Enthusiasm for, and interest in, how technology impacts the physical world we live in
Anvyl is a production hub where brands manage suppliers, oversee production, and track in-depth product data from procurement to delivery of inbound goods. It saves hours a day of manual work, reduces supply chain costs, and provides actionable data on supplier activity throughout sourcing, production, and the product lifecycle.
Our vision is to be a fully digital, perfectly transparent supply chain that is as important to a brand’s success as the business model itself.
Our clients include hims, Harry's, S'well, Lola, P&G and a list of growing consumer brands. Learn more at anvyl.com.