Customer Success Manager
At Insycle, our mission is to make it easy to manage and work with data.
In the beginning, companies simply collect data in the CRM. Perhaps there just isn’t enough data collected to worry about the processes and tasks associated with managing it. But over time, as customer data grows and becomes more complicated, it necessitates a higher level of focus and planning around how you organize, cleanse, nurture, and generally manage that CRM data.
Insycle enables marketing, sales, support, and operations professionals to automate time spent on data maintenance tasks, streamline data operations, and collaborate with their colleagues about data.
Insycle is a beloved SaaS product used by thousands of users from 88 countries. We’re headquartered in New York City.
As Customer Success Manager you will be tasked with providing superior customer experience to our users. You will help users understand how to use the product in order to accomplish their goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Answer users questions using chat and email.
- Train users using Zoom video meetings and Loom video recordings.
- Write help articles.
- Reach out to users that are struggling and help them succeed.
- Onboard new users and guide them.
- Improve onboarding and learning experience.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Previous experience at a software company in a similar role.
- High-quality writing and oral communication skills.
- Work experience with HubSpot or Salesforce CRM.
- Work experience with Intercom and Excel.
- 80% overlap with US timezone working hours.
- Ability to work remotely effectively.
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Work independently, fast learner.
- Disciplined and goal-oriented.
- Compassionate, personable, genuine desire to help others.
- Ability to convey ideas in a simple way.
- Analytical skills. Technically savvy, but not too technical.
- Comfortable speaking in Zoom video meetings.