Customer Success Manager
The primary responsibility of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is to foster a dynamic and strategic relationship between Total Expert and their enterprise customers. CSMs are committed to forming a long-term partnership, with a focus on achieving maximum ROI from the Total Expert MOS. Industry expertise and an understanding of customer challenges allow CSMs to effectively assist customers in meeting their goals and driving revenue for their business. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
• Understand and promote the value of Total Expert products and services to customers
• Establish and maintain a trusted advisor relationship by recommending workflows and environmental best practices to achieve the customer’s goals
• Execute contract renewal management for portfolio accounts.
• Maintain and increase customer satisfaction to ensure retention.
• Measure and report on progress toward achieving customer’s definition of success over time.
• Develop and maintain relationships at multiple levels within the customer organization including with executive stakeholders to understand critical goals, challenges, and key performance indicators
• Conduct business reviews on regular basis.
• Partner to improve on strengths, eliminate inefficiencies, and maximize productivity.
• Drive user adoption, engagement, and success.
• Equip users through arranging ongoing training to tap into the power of Total Expert.
• Identify and facilitate opportunities for account growth via additional licenses and new functionality as needed.
• Demonstrate relentless commitment as a customer advocate by promoting customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
• Maintain records of customer engagement and success planning in our customer success platform
• May require occasional travel.
• Other duties as assigned
What we look for:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
• Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
• Will thrive in high growth culture: Has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
• Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
• Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
• Strong customer relationship management skills – customer-centric mindset.
• Strong decision-making capability. Can digest complex information to understand core issues and develop proposed solutions that align with Total Expert and customer interests.
• Proven ability to independently and successfully apply process improvement methods with measurable business performance improvement outcomes.
• Professional experience to collaborate with sales, development, professional services, and support to provide cohesiveness and ensure the customer is set up for success.
• Ability to establish trust and credibility at all levels of an organization.
• Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple priorities, and complete tasks on time within an extremely fast pace environment.
• High energy, flexibility, and “Can do” and “Positive” attitude in approaching challenges in a fast, constantly changing environment.
• Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization, including C-level.
• Excellent oral written communications, and presentation skills with both technical and non-technical information.
• Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, process flows and Outlook
• Ideally 5+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, or similar client-facing role.
• 3+ years work experience in SaaS organizations
Big Company Benefits, High Growth Lifestyle
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
• Prescription Drug Coverage
• Health Advocate Program
• Flexible Time Off Program
• Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
• Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Benefits
• Paid Parental Leave
• Pet Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it.