Customer Success Manager
Evaluate is a global company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Financial and Consulting sectors, through the Evaluate Pharma®, Evaluate Medtech®, Evaluate Omnium and Evaluate Vantage® online brands. Our international clients in Pharma and Biotech, Medtech, Banking and Consultancy regard Evaluate Pharma® as the industry’s gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipeline, markets and comprehensive company financials.
The Global Customer Success team focus on delivering value to Evaluate’s clients by driving customer journeys & engagement strategies, along with managing the health & retention of these clients. The team is currently undergoing some transformation in how we engage with our clients & streamlining processes to match the scale up & growth of Evaluate.
Customer Success is a Global team, with 14 team members based across the UK, US (East & West Coast) & Japan, ensuring we can provide around the clock support for our clients. In this role as Customer Success Manager you will report into the Global Director of Client Success.
Our Customer Success team is passionate about our clients and their business means anticipating their needs, demonstrating our understanding of what actionable value is derived from our platform, and providing highly valued business insights. Our goal is to exceed their expectations by influencing their decisions & ultimately profitability.
SCOPE OF ROLE
In this role as Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Act as the Voice of the Customer at all times, ensuring business practices & deliverables meet the needs of our clients & that Customer Experience remains high.
- Answer incoming questions or requests regarding the content and functionality of Evaluate products; probing to understand underlying business requirements behind the question.
- Ensure optimal on-boarding experience for new accounts/users within the first 30 days, including personalised/group training sessions, as well as an account transition kick-off meeting and documentation of account and user Success Criteria.
- Provide deep product expertise to partner with the sales team on renewals and new/additional business development activities, including demonstrating value to both existing and trial users.
- Create smart data touches using Evaluate data or product enhancements which you will use as proactive outreach strategies to support account retention, growth and new business activities.
- Contribute to onboarding, partnership reviews, and renewal decks.
- Align with Sales on account strategies and maintain regular contact to discuss account health, value capture, engagement levels, and opportunities captured.
- Monitor and report on the health of accounts and support the preparation of business review material.
- Be a key contributor to the creation of help and support materials such as training videos, user documentation, online help and FAQs.
- Contribute your Client Success expertise to cross-functional initiatives and cover other areas within the Global Client Success team as needed during peak periods and holidays.
- Form trusted partner relationships with accounts and users.
- Strongly align with key buyers and users within accounts to ensure optimal success toward renewal and growth to help achieve company revenue goals.
- Facilitate an optimal new user on-boarding experience by ensuring users are active within 30 days of license allocation, with clearly documented user Success Criteria.
- Close alignment with Sales to ensure optimal product usage, cross-sell and upsell.
- Record, track and analyse activities according to agreed processes to uncover what’s working well or needs further attention.
HOW YOU`LL SUCCEED
- Achieve a monthly average on-boarding rate within the first 30 days of license allocation of at least 75%.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to all incoming client queries; providing an initial client response within 1 business day.
- Uncover, on average, at least 2 additional commercial opportunities within existing accounts per month, through probing questioning.
- Achieve a personal Net Promoter Score rating of at least 70 per month.
- Document and execute account action plans to deliver value, drive upsell and mitigate churn risk.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Customer focused & experience of being the Customers’ advocate within the organisation.
- Commercial experience of interacting with pharmaceutical, biotech, financial and/or consulting clients, in a Customer Success, training or sales role.
- Experience of building relationships and trust with clients, by driving engagement, confidently handling difficult situations and solving their problems.
- Experience balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders and working to tight timelines with resource constraints.
- Experience of preparing or hosting training/on-boarding sessions.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability; driving for solutions despite complexity, ambiguity and change, with the ability to apply learnings to new and differing situations.
- Demonstration of a high degree of organization and proficiency leveraging internal systems & defined processes.
- Comfortable challenging the Status quo.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Dependent & Health Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Generous employer 401k contribution
- Worker’s Compensation, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off includes Holidays, vacation, and sick time
Equal Opportunities Statement
Evaluate is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behaviour and our business requirements. Evaluate operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.