Customer Success Manager
Molecula is an Operational AI company that enables businesses to deploy real-time analytics and AI in their applications through the adoption of a feature-first mindset. Our core technology, FeatureBase, solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. You will act as an owner and program manager for customer success, working cross-functionally with support, product management, and sales to drive value for our customers. You’ll provide feedback and insights to help evolve our customer success approach and offerings. You will manage priority accounts to grow adoption, ensure retention, and drive renewal. Through your technical expertise, empathy for customer needs, and project management skills, you will enable Molecula’s sales organization to continue to delight and inspire customers with our breakthrough technology for data readiness and real-time insights.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, support, product management, and others as needed
- Manage projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables for the customer success team
- Manage priority accounts to grow adoption, ensure retention, and find opportunities for new use cases of Molecula’s data technology
- Act as a liaison for technical inquiries, issues, or escalations
- Ensure client referenceability to support the Sales organization in prospect closing
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of key performance indicators
- Ability to travel up to 30% (in 2022 or beyond, post-pandemic or low-transmission climate)
- 7+ years of project or program management
- 5+ of customer success or account management in a software company
- Bachelor's, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong technical judgement, such as prior hands-on engineering experience or experience in a development, testing, or data management environment
- Understanding of DevOps, Test Data Management, Agile, CI/CD
- Familiarity with a coding or scripting language (SQL, Python, etc)
- Track record of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, enterprise architect, or equivalent
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.