Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work proactively with customers who have recently launched Coveo solutions, optimizing their experience with search and knowledge management best practices. You'll be on a mission to drive customers engagement, adoption, and satisfaction ensuring they are getting value from their Coveo investment. You will take a consultative approach to ongoing learning to address skill deficits and to support the release of new product features and functionality.
There won’t be any typical day in this position, but some priorities to focus on:
- Provide an outstanding experience to Coveo’s enterprise B2B customers as they complete the sales and implementation process and transit to the care of the Customer Success Management team
- Grow customers’ depth of understanding by providing educational sessions on new and existing features
- Act as both the Domain Expert (Knowledge Management & Search) and product Super User for the customer base
- Be on the look out to spot and identify and/or upsell opportunities
- Advocate the customers’ needs/issues internally, across departments
- As the primary point of contact for customers, liaise with all departments throughout the organization to understand the customer goals/outcomes and ensure quality of product configuration for customers in the implementation process
- Create customer advocates to generate strong references, referrals and case studies
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify, drive and prioritize improvements in product offerings, processes, systems and tools
- Contribute, author, and edit Coveo customer facing content as part of the Coveo Knowledge Management initiative
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to see and develop the big picture, to think of innovative ways to get the job done and help your customers build creative strategies to implement our product successfully. You also have to thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment and culture, be proactive and very professional.
Among other things, we will be requiring:
- Strong interpersonal skills. Strong communication and presentation skills, along with an ability to work with a broad range of clients with varying skillsets. Excellent relationship building skills, as you will be required to interact with cross-functional team members throughout the company to advocate for customer needs
- Tech-savvy. Strong technical enterprise-level computer software background supporting customers in a SAAS environment
- Strong functional consultative approach
- Ability to discuss technical concepts with C-level executives
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or solution consulting role
- 3+ years of experience with CRMs (Salesforce preferred) and with Enterprise Content Management, KCS, or other Knowledge Management methodologies
- BS / BA or other degree required
- Bilingual (French and English), a plus!
We have a fit? Send us your resume and convince us that you are a must-have rather than a nice-to-have. Join the #CoveoLife!