Customer Success Manager
We are a Silicon Valley based start-up in the HR and Technology space, looking to bring on our first CSM, who will report to the Director, Customer Success. Our Customer Success team is at the frontlines with our corporate customers, and is key to ensuring a seamless experience from on-boarding through to project completion and beyond.
We’re well funded and founded by a serial entrepreneur with a well assembled experienced team. In an effort to sound cool we want you to know that we aren't just some stodgy HR company, we're a technology & internet start-up that blends social media, semantic technology, career expertise and an innovative business process to provide a best-of-breed platform. We're dedicated to helping for the greater good as well as creating value by creating a brand that really works.
We are based in the Bay Area, but open to remote candidates. Please note that this is a full-time role.
- Customer relationship management - assisting with new customer onboarding, platform setup, training, calibration, questions, and troubleshooting to ensure a seamless corporate experience from start to finish
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship across the hiring team, from Executive Sponsor, to day-to-day contacts - driving accountability, and ensuring customers are getting value from our service.
- Being the point-of-escalation for any customer facing issues, and ensuring rapid turnaround of resolution
- Ensuring ongoing cadence with customer through weekly calls, emails, reports, and other touch points
- Identifying upsell opportunities - keeping pulse on open requisitions for client portfolio and recommending SucceedSmart as support
- Maintaining cross-collaboration internally between sales, product/ engineering, marketing, customer success, and leadership team.
- Keeping a pulse to the ground by sharing insights and observations with the rest of the team, including but not limited to product onboarding issues, customer experience issues, general interest, and potential upsell opportunities.
- Renewals & Quarterly/ Annual Business Reviews
- Management of internal team meetings and external customer meetings