Customer Success Manager
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
Position: Customer Success Manager
Location: Remote in the US
Experience: 5+ years in a customer-facing, consulting role
- Ensure retention and facilitate growth on assigned accounts with a focus on CSAT, adoption, and advocacy
- Strive for “trusted advisor” status with executive stakeholders within a customer organization (Director level and above, both business and IT)
- Maximize account growth opportunities by identifying upgrades and upsells
- Closely monitor “at-risk” accounts and coordinate engagement with cross-functional teams to ensure retention.
- Provide accurate and proactive visibility into individual accounts to executive management
- Achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual revenue and renewal targets and provide accurate account forecast and risk analysis
- Visit customer offices often to provide creative solutions to their needs and deepen customer engagement
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management capabilities
- Advocate customer needs internally to align with product roadmap
- Commitment to customer engagement activities and relationship building
- Work closely with diverse, cross-functional teams throughout the customer lifecycle
- Innovate ways to constantly improve operations for eGain and its customers
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (majors in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related field strongly preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant, customer-facing, professional experience working with technology and consulting
- Understanding of Customer Engagement platforms, Knowledge, and Collaboration solutions
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience coupled with a strong customer service focus
- High-level of knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments
- Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans within complex customer engagements
- Experience in consulting or analytical based roles
- Experience transforming high volume data into impactful, action-based success plans
- Ability to work strategically with senior-level executives as well as tactically with operational teams via excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvements
- Ability to travel (30%)
- Demonstrated experience with SaaS and On-Premise solutions
- Experience in information system implementation
- Experience working in a call/contact center environment
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take between 100 and 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Customer Success Manager” in the email subject.