Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Julota is a healthcare-focused community interoperability platform that provides an extremely intuitive, robust data collection function for building community networks, managing consent, and tracking patient outcomes across the care continuum. The software built upon our platform is used for data collection, analytics, predictive analysis, automated processes and networking, and AI-driven community navigation.
The Julota platform is designed with a specific goal in mind: to ensure every client is integrated and connected with their partners to provide the next generation of community care. At Julota, we believe our technology should enable our customers to focus primarily on providing quality care while we handle the care coordination and data sharing policies. We design, build, and manage software such as community networks that improve societies by providing necessary care, reducing threats, ensuring safety, and preventing misuse and over-utilization of emergency services that is currently causing waste of more than $1 trillion every year in healthcare alone.
We are seeking individuals that are creative problem solvers and implementers. Individuals that find complex problems around human behavior fascinating and want to make an impact in their local community and communities throughout the United States. Here at Julota, we believe in making leaps forward and serious impacts on community care, such as homelessness, starvation, overutilization, and mental health. We meet up with our customers often and shadow them to see the use of our platform in the field and its effects on providing care to populations that are considered unreachable with the sole purpose to take the next step in the process of changing the lives of millions. The impact we make directly affects the communities and reduces healthcare costs for everyone. We are not an off-the-shelf platform or software suite. We work closely with every customer for the life of our relationship together, which over the past 4 years has resulted in a 90% customer retention rate across five states.
About the Role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work directly with Julota customers to ensure they get maximum value from our platform and deliver a great customer experience. Working in partnership with our Sales and Product teams, you will help customers achieve their business goals while driving retention and growth for Julota.
The CSM must be comfortable communicating and building strong relationships with key customer contacts. You will gain a solid understanding of their business objectives and become a trusted advisor. The CSM will guide customers towards adoption of the Julota platform. You will also be the voice of the customer internally by driving continuous feedback into our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams on ways we can better serve our customers.
Responsibilities (What You’ll Be Doing)
- Understand the entire customer experience
- Act as primary point of contact throughout customer lifecycle
- Demonstrate a full and clear understanding of the Julota platform
- Drive adoption of the Julota platform to achieve customer’s defined goals
- Drive customer satisfaction, customer retention, and overall health scores, including but not limited to revenue retention targets
- Project manage a full book of business; prioritize efforts based on customer health and renewal timeframe
- Build and implement customer Success Plans
- Lead effective Customer Objective Review meetings
- Identify growth opportunities within customer base
- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Resolve customer issues
- Advocate for customers internally
- Translate customer insights into actionable feedback for internal teams (Product; Engineering; Customer Success)
- Maintain expertise on industry trends and best practices
- Develop every customer into a referral customer
Qualifications (What We’re Looking For)
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing role (Customer Success Manager; Account Manager; Technical Account Manager; Solution Engineer; or similar), preferably in a SaaS organization
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- History building successful customer and/or stakeholder relationships
- Ability to align and coordinate internal teams and resources to customer needs
- Ability to project manage in a dynamic customer-facing environment, balancing time and competing priorities
- Meet and exceed expectations with significant autonomy and independence
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and achieve goals
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Commitment to continued learning and personal growth