Customer Success Manager
About The Role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will partner with our customers throughout their AIQ journey to ensure they maintain the highest-level value on their investment. As a product expert, business process strategist and change management advisor, it will be your job to understand and help drive your customers’ goals by offering product solutions. You are the voice of the customer within AIQ which means you have the responsibility to communicate and advocate effectively both on behalf of the business and the customer. The goal is to not only retain your customers, but to ensure that they have an exceptional experience with our platform that drives successful outcomes.
This role supports reports to the Director of Customer Success. This is a full-time position located at our HQ in Austin, TX.
- Create customized implementation, engagement and training plans for each client based on their respective needs as aligned with their overall business initiatives.
- Lead initial customer product training sessions, remaining the central point of contact for ongoing product education.
- Use a data-driven approach to customer management to prioritize time, mitigate churn and unlock growth opportunities.
- Build collaborative relationships internally across product, sales, support, and marketing to facilitate a flawless customer experience.
- Develop success plans/customer journies for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, track progress and provide recommendations.
- Act as customer advocate internally bringing intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers and users back to the AIQ Product team.
- Ensure successful onboarding of new accounts and new users by setting objectives which result in basic product functionality.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ideal candidate will have 4+ years SAAS Customer Success experience, with demonstrated success building strong customer relationships and minimizing churn.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Experience analyzing data, trends and customer information to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Familiarity with CRMs, ticketing/support software, knowledge base and FAQ management and payment processing systems.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
What AIQ Offers
- Work alongside the best of the best
- Collaborative, respectful environment, with open communication and transparency
- Competitive Salaries
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision options for employees.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental leave
- Prime office location near downtown Austin
- Free Parking
- Fun work culture with happy hours, lunches, networking events, and more
- Volunteer Opportunities
We are an Austin-based, early-stage startup company modernizing how commercial real estate transactions are done. We designed AnthemIQ to streamline workflows and enable brokers to manage their deals and engage their clients all on one simple yet powerful platform.
Our team is an awesome group with a passion for creating impactful technology. We look for smart, creative problem solvers with big ideas who want to push boundaries. We pride ourselves on balancing relentless execution with generosity and humility. We empower the creation of our technology by fostering a fun, supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment with highly capable employees. We can’t wait for you to join us!
AIQ is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an environment of belonging and collaboration that embraces diversity. We value building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with federal and state laws.