Customer Success Manager
---About The Everyday Company---
Everyday is a platform that centralizes and simplifies essential tools for the modern work environment. Helping people create, discover, and collaborate better. We are an early-stage startup and are on the search for great people to grow with us as we take our platform to market and beyond. Learn more at everydaycompany.co.
---About the Position---
The Everyday Company is hiring a Customer Success Manager to be one of the first to join our team. We are looking for a multifaceted, proactive, and high-energy team player who thrives in building and nurturing customer relationships.
In this role, you’ll be working directly with the leadership team to help facilitate the launch of our new product to our first set of users. You will manage daily customer communications, run meetings with users to gather initial feedback and facilitate product testing, and be a liaison between our users and Product team. You will be the face of Everyday, as you will be building critical relationships with our first set of users and encouraging customer loyalty during every interaction.
This position is fully remote and open to candidates located on the West Coast of the United States.
- 6-Month Contract + Renewal (Option to grow into FTE + Benefits)
- Salary Range: $60k - $75k Annual (Contract = $30k - $37,500 per 6 months)
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Options Pool
- Work alongside leadership to promote retention of users and create a positive experience with The Everyday Company
- Become well-versed on the technical side of our product to help with user testing and offer insight and tips on how to use our product
- Perform new user onboarding including conducting initial user testing meetings
- Identify and document product feedback, requests, bugs, and praise while working hand-in-hand with our product team to help shape the future of our platform
- Regularly present and report on user findings
- Be the primary contact for our users and respond to requests promptly and proactively
- Cultivate relationships within user/customer companies to expand our user base and look for new opportunities for customer business
- Help maintain customer knowledge base and develop new user support documentation
- Manage user tickets and submit requests to our technical product team
- Develop our CSAT and NPS surveys, while identifying the best opportunities to gather customer feedback
--- Qualifications: ---
- Exceptional ability to communicate directly with customers and foster positive business relationships
- Deep understanding of user concerns and thoughts regarding the use of product, and you have the technical ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Experience documenting, analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
- You respond with urgency to detailed customer inquiries and bring precision, accuracy and kindness to your interactions
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- You enjoy being a champion and will help ensure the sales team members delight customers as we grow the company
--- Preferred Experience: ---
- B2B SaaS, Startups, or Consumer Brands preferred
- Account Management experience, Business Development, or Sales experience
- Familiarity working with customer ticketing platforms (ZenDesk), CRMs (Hubspot), and project management tools (like Jira)
--- Interested in applying? ---
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.