Customer Success Manager, LATAM Market
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager - LATAM Market to partner with customers post-sale to drive adoption and ensure customer satisfaction, growth and retention.
** THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE ROLE **
Our Customer Success Mission
To empower all customers to achieve their business goals through learning so that Udemy is an indispensable resource, and to become a partner our customers adore. We will serve as strategic advisors and provide trusted support. We will be the voice of the customer internally and will foster strong cross functional partnerships. Our customers’ success will be the engine that drives Udemy’s success.
Our Customer Success Core Values
How We Do It
Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for partnering with our most valued customers, to help them successfully adopt our product (Udemy Business) and in turn, ensure they meet their business goals.
We love people! We build relationships with learning champions and executives. We can’t wait to get onsite with customers. Internally, our team is close and loves to collaborate. We also put a ton of effort into building tight cross-functional partnerships with other departments at Udemy including Marketing, Product, and Sales.
We are revenue-driven. We own renewals and get excited when we identify an upsell opportunity. Our partnership with Sales is tight, and we share a joint passion for meeting and exceeding our goals.
We like going deep and wide. We aren’t yes people, order takers, or ticket triagers. We talk to our customers regularly and aren’t afraid of getting our hands dirty. We use our consultative mindset to help our customers plan their learning strategy, deploy new programs, and measure success. Our customer base is growing quickly, and we leverage the experience and creativity of our team to create new ways to engage and delight our customers.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Proactively owning and managing the success of 40-50 strategic Udemy Business (UB) customers
- Developing individual success plans to ensure UB adoption, expansion, and loyalty for each of your customers
- Consulting with customers on their internal learning and development strategy, and influence leaders to drive change across their organization
- Creating and implementing engagement strategies to generate awareness and drive usage of Udemy Business to help customers meet their business objectives
- Building and maintaining executive-level relationships through our role as trusted advisors
- Renewing customer contracts and partner with sales to develop account expansion strategies to hit upsell targets
- Implementing and training new customers. Be the onboarding project manager for each customer and partner with our Solutions Engineers on technical requirements.
- Working with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Identifying and introducing customers fit for case studies and media opportunities to our Marketing team Own the creation of internal and customer-facing processes, programs, and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of our department
We're excited about you because you will have:
- Must be fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management, consulting and/or sales experience
- Experience driving toward a revenue or renewal target and working with mid-market and enterprise-level accounts
- Experience working with HR/L&D customers would be a plus, but not required
- Requires about 40% travel time