The role of the Customer Success Manager is to manage customers proactively to develop and maintain a firm understanding of their business needs within their IP portfolio. You will gain insights and offer solutions, recommendations, and provide the support they need to attain desired outcomes. You will identify and resolve issues; work with colleagues across the organization to oversee the implementation solutions; secure the existing business, and increase revenue earning opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for career progression and growth. With a primary focus on account planning to manage and grow a customer’s portfolio, you will work towards evolving client relationships by maximizing the existing revenue and ensuring the delivery of the products and service which support the growth of the customer relationship. You will also collaborate with product partners and other stakeholders to ensure an effective and value-adding strategy is identified for the client while minimizing potential risks.Principal Duties and Accountabilities · Become a trusted advocate / advisor with customers
· Discover and influence customer’s desired outcomes and ensure both CPA Global and the customer are fully aligned on how to achieve and measure those results
· Advise clients on strategies and tactics for developing a healthy IP portfolio
· Establish and oversee our client's adoption, training and development of best practices
· Provide excellence in customer advocacy, driving satisfaction and a high likelihood to recommend our solution
· Identify opportunities to increase or expand a customer’s engagement with CPA Global products and services in the context of maximizing usage, satisfaction, and ROI
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with geographically distributed virtual matrix teams across multiple business verticals and functions, including sales
· Responsible, as a consolidated escalation point, for overall account management across CPA Global’s operations and services delivering a single service solution
· Conduct internal reviews across all products and services to ensure continuous client focus, commitment and engagement
· Collaborate with sales partners to coordinate internal and client senior management / stakeholders for regular reviews of progress against documented goals, priorities, and success criteria
· Contribute to CPA growth objectives by maintaining high client satisfaction levels, and providing insights on growth and expansion opportunities. Key Skills and Experience · 5-7 years of client-facing Customer Success or account management experience
· Ability to effectivaly interact at all levels of an organization and secure delivery of commitments
· Is able to identify client insights from general discussions and feedback
· Capability to identify and analyze strategic aspects of enhancing and building client relationships
· Exemplary communicator, ability to work with virtual matrix organizations, inspire teams, identify potential opportunities and deliver against expectations and commitments
· Works well under pressure and delivers on time across multiple accounts and conflicting priorities
· Intellectual property experience desired
Key Performance Indicators (where applicable) This person is ultimately responsible for owning the long-term relationship with our clients, and is motivated by client retention and growth, providing business solutions and identifying opportunities to extend products and services into the account.
· Retain customers and grow revenue and product breadth.
· Collaborate with sales organization to identify opportunites for growth.
· Develop and execute on account plans.
· Identification and development of new offerings or improvements to further evolve client solutions where applicable
· Positive movement in the Net Promoter Score (NPS) for the targeted clients
· Generate referrals, case studies, and references with existing clients