Customer Success Manager (Video Saas)
EasyMovie Customer Success Managers are tasked with guiding and inspiring EasyMovie users to maximize product adoption and streamline the user workflow. The right candidate will be able to understand how to assess a company’s structure and strategize to meet each client’s needs while enthusiastically championing EasyMovie’s broader mission.
EasyMovie’s industry leading video creation SaaS empowers companies of any size to enable their employees to autonomously, economically and efficiently create hundreds of professional quality videos for every type of business communication. Our model and platform allow companies to maintain control of the creative content consistency, branding and design elements. As our business is scaling quickly, we are now seeking Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to further support our momentum.
Customer Success Management is at the core of the EasyMovie’s promise to revolutionize corporate communication.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As part of our New York office, you will be in charge of maximizing product adoption within your client portfolio and securing client contract renewals. Your missions will include:
Client Project Management
• Help clients frame their video projects by defining their objectives, creating editorial calendars and justifying ROI
• Define and implement a customized adoption strategy for each client with a relevant set of adoption levers and a corresponding project roadmap, e.g. regular touchpoints with team leaders, personalized newsletters, user surveys, in-person assistance on key shootings
• Assess engagement level of each account and adapt actions accordingly based on consumption data and qualitative feedback from users
• Guide clients throughout the storytelling process by advising on best practices and assisting in video edit feedback
• Develop a trust-based relationship with key client stakeholders
Onboarding Training & Coaching
• Train new users on the app and platform, either in-person or remotely
• Advise clients on their video projects through recurring client checkpoints and creation of personalized storyboards
• Inspire clients on new video formats, filming techniques and video use cases to keep users active and productive
Ownership of the EasyMovie Client Experience
• Help facilitate communication and process improvements among various EasyMovie operational departments to ensure that the user experience is optimal, e.g., keeping an eye on deadlines and quality of the post-production studio for EasyMovie edited videos
• Provide client feedback to the product and technical teams to improve our value offer
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes
• Foster close collaboration with sales account managers to enhance the business relationship with relevant context and opportunities for upselling
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• 1-3 years of experience in customer success, project management and/or corporate communications within client facing roles
• A background in creative storytelling and video production preferable
• A broad skillset with an emphasis on organization, attention to detail and proactivity
• Understanding of the metrics driven culture of corporate communications and importance of content sharing methodologies to measure ROI
• Strong oral and written communication skills with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic speaking presence
• Ability to lead and inspire others with confidence while keeping an open mind to new techniques
• Comfortable with public speaking and leading group training exercises
• Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by EasyMovie
• Ability to multitask, manage your time and prioritize appropriately while consistently achieving weekly and monthly quotas
• Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
• Interest in helping shape an innovative company’s vision and future outlook
• A passion for new technologies and working within a mobile or SaaS environment
• Minimum education requirements - undergraduate degree
• Any prior experience with video editing and content creation
• Experience working with or for a communications agency in a project/client management capacity
• Working knowledge of Salesforce
• Bilingual in French and English
WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK AT EASYMOVIE:
• Be a part of a thriving sales organization and collaborate with teams across the organization including sales, product development and marketing
• You resonate with our company’s mission and value teamwork
• You want to be part of an established business with a startup culture that is scaling quickly and values employee contribution
• You will be provided a MacBook Pro, an iPhone and convertible standing desk
• You will help grow a multicultural team within a modern new office in NoHo that values personal development and work culture
• The potential to travel to Paris and other international destinations several times a year
• We offer an attractive incentive-based compensation package, competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, and paid time off
• You value the opportunity to learn and grow within a role that is important to you and for the company
EasyMovie’s video creation solution enables businesses to empower all of their employees to autonomously, economically and efficiently create hundreds of professional looking videos for every type of business communication via a mobile application, all while controlling the consistency of content, branding and design elements via a centralized SaaS platform.
Founded in 2013, EasyMovie is headquartered in Paris and has operated an office in New York since 2016. Over the past 6 years, EasyMovie has become the premier solution for employee generated video content production for several internationally recognized brands, including L'Oréal and AXA.
Founded in 2013, EasyMovie is a SaaS product through which large companies can enable their employees to create videos, while ensuring editorial, technical and graphical consistency.
Put simply, employees shoot their video with the EasyMovie mobile application. They are guided by a storyboard which integrates the company’s graphical charter and provides editorial and technical advice. The video is then edited either automatically or manually by our post-production studio for more complex editing. All videos are centralized on the EasyMovie web platform which enables the client’s project manager to validate and publish them.