Customer Success Operations Manager
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Customer Success Operations Manager must be a self-starter who has a passion for data, technology and analytics at a rapidly growing tech start-up. The Customer Success Operations Manager will help scale the operations of our Global Customer Success organization by providing the systems and business insights the organization needs to have productive and effective customer touchpoints. Projects may include retention/churn analysis on a standard cadence, deploying and refining industry best practice onboarding processes, and in-depth ad hoc performance analyses. This person will also support our growing global Technical Support Organization.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Accurate forecasting of Global Renewal and Churn by collaborating with Account Management, Success, Finance, and Deal Desk.
- Responsible to track and measure customer success productivity and operational metrics including retention rate, consumption rate, and other customer success productivity metrics
- Create and maintain insightful reports and dashboards to help our executive team understand customer touchpoint activities as they relate to adoption and successful renewal
- Gather business requirements and systems improvements for Gainsight and Salesforce and help roll out new features, improvements, and user training
- Partner with cross functional departments to learn business needs and how it may impact both the Customer Success Organization and Technical Support Organization
- Design business initiatives that analyze customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices related to the company's renewal and churn processes and standardized procedures including documentation and maintenance of documents
- Partner with technical support team to streamline processes and facilitate usage of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests and identify opportunities for improved reporting
- Support the installation and maintenance of additional systems
- Create and maintain training on processes and system configuration
- Provide training to new hires on success technology tools
WHAT YOU HAVE
- You have 5+ years of experience in sales and/or success operations
- You are tech savvy and proficient with Excel
- You have knowledge of Salesforce.com, admin experience a plus
- You have knowledge of Gainsight, admin experience a plus
- You are organized and able to work on both long-term projects and requests requiring a quick turnaround
- You are capable of turning large sets of data into actionable insights
- You love working cross functionally and globally to support the broader team’s goals
- You’re curious, insightful, and are a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.