Customer Success Operations Manager
The primary responsibility of the Customer Success Operations Manager is to administer and evolve Gainsight and other internal systems that the Customer Success team will utilize daily for customer lifecycle management. The Customer Success Operations Manager will work closely with other teams within Total Expert to identify and validate data points related to our customers, their product usage, and their interactions with our organization that can be utilized to enhance the Customer Success team’s strategies around customer management and retention. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
• Design playbooks within Gainsight for various customer-facing roles to drive timing and content of customer touchpoints to drive customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate with other operational teams to ensure that the tools utilized across Total Expert have consistent and accurate data related to customers' usage and contract status.
• Advise on additional functionality that can be utilized within Gainsight and/or other tools and software around Total Expert to provide visibility into and enhance customer lifecycle management.
• Work closely with Total Expert’s Data Engineering team to enhance the available metrics around customers’ use of our products and services.
• Provide regular reporting, build dashboards, and info sharing (daily/weekly/quarterly reports, meetings, status updates, etc.) to enable team tracking and trend analysis.
• Elicit requirements from internal stakeholders around their team(s) and customer(s) needs in order to provide best practices advisory on how to implement new Gainsight functionality, success plans, or playbooks to address those needs.
• Manage a variety of projects to ensure that they are completed on time and meet stakeholder requirements.
• Implement ongoing improvements and enhancements to our Gainsight instance.
• Provide data analysis, reporting, and metrics related to customer satisfaction and customer management, noting trends/issues and make recommendations to improve visibility into business outcomes.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Other duties as assigned.
What we look for:
• 3+ years of experience working in customer success/support operational role in a SaaS company
• Proficient in Journey Orchestrator (campaigns) to support one to many outreach efforts as well as aggregating customer engagement analysis to enable predictable outcomes
• Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to conduct research, analyze data, develop hypotheses and synthesize recommendations
• Proven advanced Excel skills
• Has excellent organizational and time management skills to juggle multiple tasks
• Ability to create and execute on corrective actions and strategic plans
• Experience with Gainsight including the ability to work with various objects (both standard and custom)
• Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
• Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
• Will thrive in high growth culture: Has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
• Experience using BI tools, e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Looker to pull and manipulate data
• Experience conducting trend analysis
• Knowledgeable with SQL/database, with a willingness to expand these skills
Big Company Benefits, High Growth Lifestyle
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
• Prescription Drug Coverage
• Health Advocate Program
• Flexible Time Off Program
• Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
• Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Benefits
• Paid Parental Leave
• Pet Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it.