Customer Success Operations Manager
Are you looking to join an established, highly ambitious, successful and customer driven SaaS company?
Do you have a passion for helping companies drive value and improve their operations and bottom line through the deployment of and utilization of SaaS technology?
Do you have proven abilities in supporting and advancing the results of a Customer Success organization focused on expand SaaS usage and adoption, driving add-ons and expansions?
Do you have proven expertise in establishing and advancing internal cross-organizational partnerships?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
IntelliShift is an enterprise SaaS operational intelligence platform that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of connected fleet management operations. Built specifically to provide configurable, next-generation solutions to organizations with fleets of 100 or more assets, the IntelliShift platform is designed to fit seamlessly into our customer's growth plans.
IntelliShift is backed by VTS, a parent company founded in 2002 and recognized for continuous disruption in the market. With deep fleet knowledge and a client-first approach to software, VTS helps organizations scale their connected operations and drive long-term growth using the power of business intelligence, IoT telematics, AI video, and fleet management solutions.
Customer Success Operations
Customer Success Operations is a key role within our rapidly growing Revenue Operations & Enablement Team and is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operational activities of its' primary internal customer, the IntelliShift Customer Success Team.
Our CS Team is responsible for the growth, retention and care of IntelliShift's Strategic, Enterprise and Public Sector customers, representing IntelliShift's most strategic and largest revenue customer segments. This position is central to the establishment, management and execution of Customer Success best practices and activities, including business processes, policies, systems, and insights which contribute to increased Customer Success Team productivity and organizational scalability.
As a member of this dynamic team, you'll have the opportunity to play a key role in developing processes and analytics to drive key decision making within the Customer Success organization while tackling challenging business problems and supporting change and innovation within the organization. This is a highly collaborative role, which requires excellent analysis skills, project management skills, organization, prioritization, clear communication, stakeholder management, and a passion for customer success.
Customer Success Operations Responsibilities:
- Customer Success Team Training & Onboarding
- Gainsight CS Administration
- Gainsight PX Administration
- WorkRamp (LMS) Administration
- Customer Success University Library Content Management
- Customer Success SharePoint Page Management
- Customer Success Salesforce Support
- Internal Customer Success Communication
- Customer Advocacy
Customer Success Operations Requirements:
- 3+ years Customer Success operations experience and success supporting processes, programs, systems and tools to improve efficiency within a Customer Success organization
- Experience creating and supporting analysis for a Customer Success department; including forecasting, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics, targets and ad-hoc analysis
- Experience in cross-departmental project planning and execution, including the translation of key business initiatives from Customer Success leadership and key stakeholders to other departments
- 1+ years' experience as a Gainsight CS and/or PX administrator (preferred not necessary)
- 1+ years' experience as a Salesforce user or administrator
- Experience managing a Learning Management System (WorkRamp preferred)
- Experience in Customer Success content development
- Experience in development and delivery of Customer Success training
- Experience in renewal and/or contract operations a plus
- 4-year college degree