Customer Success Operations Manager
We are looking for Customer Success Operations Manager (f/m/d). A detail-oriented and ambitious self-starter with exceptional analytical, process design, and project management skills to be part of our journey. You will take on full responsibility of projects for our Customer Success Organization, creating a world-class experience for our prospects, customers, and colleagues. You will set up and automate processes and workflows based on data, allowing our Customer Success Organization to support our customers to get the most value out of LeanIX. Grow in your role as part of an experienced Revenue Operations team in one of Germany's fastest growing companies.
- Be the key Gainsight administrator and go-to person
- Own and evolve the customer success technology stack (e.g. Gainsight, Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Lead global customer success projects derived from company key results (OKR method)
- Analyze customer and usage data to support strategic decision-making
- Develop, maintain, and improve scalable and automated customer success processes
- Optimize the customer journey with the marketing, sales, and customer success teams
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the customer success database
- Degree in Economics, Business, Business Informatics, Informatics, Mathematics, or similar
- Work experience in CS Operations is preferred, work experience in a comparable role is required (e.g. Business Operations or Sales Operations). You are comfortable with the terms Churn Prediction, Net Dollar Retention, and Customer Health Scoring and know how to identify triggers to improve Customer Success KPIs
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in MS Excel, and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth, and result-oriented environment (e.g. tech start-ups, consulting)
- Based within a half-day journey to Bonn / Munich / Amsterdam or open to relocating
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 650+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (450+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT´S IN FOR YOU!
As an equal opportunity employer LeanIX celebrates diversity and is committed to and promoting an inclusive work environment. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.