Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Are you a problem solver? A people person? A customer advocate? We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to deliver the industry’s best customer support. Every day, we help our 20 million (and growing!) customers make smarter decisions, be it on the phone, over email, or through our Help Center, while thinking up new ways to do an even better job tomorrow. If empowering smarter, quicker, and easier decision-making appeals to you, help make it happen – apply today!
The Customer Success Program Manager is responsible for driving customer success at scale. As a member of the Customer Success Operations team, you will help build foundational programs and data management tools that support the Customer Success organization. You will use your knowledge of engagement tactics, data sources, metrics, and frequency to identify which processes to rollout and when. Areas of responsibilities will include designing business rules that analyze our customer data, triggering actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers, and developing resources, tools and programs that enable the CSMs to be focused on the highest value client engagement activities.
The individual in this role will use their skills to work with colleagues across the organization to develop a series of ongoing and one-off programs in support of the Customer Success organization. The goal of every program is to provide direct value to our customers and to help them all make better decisions.
- Use knowledge of Customer Success to develop programs that capture the customer's attention, drive engagement, make renewals easy, and even drive increased sales by bringing new ideas and use cases to the table.
- Configure and deploy Gainsight for the Customer Success team, including system configuration, external integrators, reports, dashboards and workflows.
- Partner with Customer Success management and cross-functional teams to define business needs and implement scalable programs.
- Setup, test, and evaluate program effectiveness with ongoing metrics analysis and provide improvement recommendations using practical business cases.
- Execute campaigns against a program calendar that aligns the CS organization's message and provides appropriate supporting materials and training.
- Maintain program documentation including project plans, campaign collateral, and change management history.
- 2+ years of program management, marketing or Customer Success experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer lifecycle planning and engagement tactics
- Use of Salesforce.com with exposure to administrative concepts including custom objects, formulas, and reporting helpful
- Gainsight or equivalent experience preferred, or use of another business automation tool at an administrative level
- Excellent critical thinking skills; able to breakdown ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic (IFs, ANDs, and ORs)
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work across groups and geographies
- Strong design and operational implementation skills -- this is a doing role!
- Results-oriented; able to accomplish both project and team goals
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast paced environment
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.