Director of Customer Success
Would you like to be part of a rapidly growing startup using your hands-on leadership skills as the Director of Customer Success? You will have the satisfaction of making a difference in the world while you make an impact in the company. You get to build, grow and maintain teams. You will enjoy strategizing, creating processes, policies and procedures. You can look forward to working in a positive environment with a friendly team. You will feel the fulfillment of working on a social good project that can help billions of people worldwide. Flexibility to work remotely from home or at the company office.
• Monitor and maintain customers.
• Proactively identify customer issues. Prevent customer loss. Increase customer "delight."
• Be comfortable being hands-on, doing individual contributor work as this is a growing startup.
• Build, grow and maintain Customer Success and Customer Support teams.
• Strategically create processes, policies and procedures to provide the best, world-class Customer Success.
• 6+ years in a Customer Success leadership role/s, or similar.
• Experience working in a startup - the more years, the better.
• Experience building, growing and maintaining teams. Ideally, you have built teams from scratch.
• Experience creating strategic plans for success. Experience creating policies, processes and procedures.
• Some experience in a Technical Support role.
• Technically knowledgeable and experienced with cloud, AWS and SaaS / Software as a Service.
• Technically knowledgeable and experienced with IoT, particularly IoT related to wireless, Wi-Fi / WiFi, cellular, 3G 4G, LPWAN / LP-WAN / LPWA and related Internet of Things.
• Willingness to be a HANDS-ON leader, interacting directly with customers, handling customer onboarding, etc.
• Ability to address customer escalations and work with the team to resolve it.
• Ability to interact with C-level execs and other important leaders.
• Customer Success analytics experience. Comfortable using metrics. Ability to analyze data.
• Able to be the customer's voice within the company.
• Great communication, interaction and presentation skills.
• Proactive, energetic, passionate, enthusiastic. Excited to roll up your sleeves in a good startup.
NICE TO HAVE:
• IIot / Industrial Internet of Things
• NB-IoT / Narrowband Internet of Things
• Cellular IoT hardware
• LTE-M, Cat-M1, Cat-1, etc.
• Experience with tools/processes/indicators such as ZenDesk, Confluence, Jira, VOC, KPIs, MMR Retention Rate vs. Churn, CSAT, Usability Tests, etc.
Send your resume and contact information to Connect@KinnXRecruiting.com . Enjoy working in a social good company where you make a difference in the world every day. You can do this from the comfort of your own home as you have the option to work from home. Apply today!