Due to our rapid growth we are now seeking our first Gainsight Admin / Customer Success Analyst to partner with the global Customer success team and leadership to improve the effectiveness of our CS processes and tools. As part of the team, you will support our customer success organization by managing the systems (Gainsight) they utilize and designing, documenting and enabling the processes used. You’ll be a strategic partner to the VP of Customer success and be able to provide insight and data analysis to the team before they know they need it.
This role is critical in our efforts to improve customer satisfaction, employee productivity, and revenue growth. To be successful you will be highly motivated and talented in getting the most out of Gainsight and Customer success tools, have excellent project management ability and conduct analysis of data to identify trends and insight.
Your main responsibilities:
- Own the administration and maintenance of all CS tooling, with a primary focus on operationalizing and optimizing our Gainsight Customer Success Platform
- Execute and manage the successful integration of the GTM tech-stack with Gainsight, including (but not limited to) Salesforce, Zendeck, etc
- Support the rollout of processes, programs, and tools to improve the Customer Success team’s effectiveness.
- Structure and execute new operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analysis and developing robust recommendations
- Build, implement, and manage reporting and dashboards to monitor performance against department KPI’s
- Own special projects, digging into customer health, risk, adoption trends, and more.
- Consult with customer success, analyzing data from multiple systems and helping to improve overall customer success processes
- Manage cross functional efforts and projects to craft and improve customer success process and strategy
To be successful:
- Time in an Operations, Customer Success Operations, or other people-optimization roles
- Gainsight Administrator Certification or relevant experience
- Knowledge of Gainsight Rules Engine, Journey Orchestrator, Scorecards etc.
- High level of experience and comfort with both interpreting and developing analytics using Gainsight and excel
- Experience building customer health and adoption scoring - aggregating data, mapping between systems, and scoring optimization
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, coordinate project details among multiple departments and meet deadlines
- Ability to think strategically about how best to implement processes