The Lead Gainsight System Administrator, Customer Success is responsible for enablement and adoption of Gainsight for the Customer Success team. You will continually maintain the tools leveraged by the Customer Success organization along with identifying and executing on improvement opportunities.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
• Administrative owner of Gainsight for the Customer Success organization
• Work cross-functionally with Customer Success & Services to understand business needs and translate processes into Gainsight
• Design, build, validate, and adjust Gainsight functionalities to meet the business needs of the organization
• Conduct analysis to identify business challenges, seek improvement opportunities and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures to drive customer success
• Design business rules based on customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team and others to proactively engage with customers
• Certify worldwide reports and dashboards that analyze customer data from multiple sources and synthesize findings for easy consumption.
• Implement Customer Success Plan templates and partner to enable the workflows in Gainsight.
• Ensure ongoing data reliability within Gainsight by continuously identifying and correcting data issues, configuration, and providing day-to-day management of the system.
• Validate process documentation for existing and newly implemented processes.
• Partner with cross-functional organizations to understand how changes create downstream impacts to Gainsight.
• Lead, and oversee projects and perform other duties as assigned.
• With minimal guidance, research and propose ideas for team-wide process improvements.
• Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements
• Provide day-to-day end user support (field questions, troubleshoot issues, and resolve problems) to all levels of the organization
• Drive change to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standard procedures based on Gainsight product releases
• Validate enablement framework based on net new/changes to standard process.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Proven track record in planning and managing multiple projects and programs.
• Proactive customer service skills, responsiveness, and professionalism.
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications
• Is a self-starter with substantial attention to detail that manages time and activities with minimal day-to-day guidance or interaction from their manager.
• Prioritizes and manages tasks/deliverables, can handle multiple tasks simultaneously and is able to complete assignments given aggressive time constraints with a high level of quality.
• Can interpret data to continuously optimize content and promote usage.
• Can interact and influence global teams and stakeholders that span the organization.
• Establishes effective trust-based relationships with stakeholders from different functions and seniority levels, can quickly build credibility and is viewed as the “go to” person for Gainsight related items.
• Can challenge the status quo, takes initiative to improve or simplify processes and raises issues in a professional and productive manner.
• Ability to deliver clean, professional, and effective large-scale communications across varying levels of role to enable process compliance amongst the organization.
• 5+ years of admin experience with Gainsight tool
• Experience working within Customer Success Management organization and best practices.
• Prior experience in customer onboarding, training, implementation, project management with Big Data Cloud SaaS Software.
• Expert technical skills and aptitude are required. Technical areas such as databases and data integration processes are considered relevant
• Excellent critical thinking skills and can break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
• Exemplary oral and written business skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
• Resourcefulness, creativity, and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
• Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with general direction and guidance
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
• Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent work experience
• Gainsight Certification preferred