Algolia is looking for an experienced Gainsight Administrator to help drive the effectiveness of our global Customer Success teams with a focus on customer satisfaction, adoption, retention.
As a member of our global Customer Success (“CS”) Operations team, the Gainsight Administrator will collaborate with cross-functional business teams to develop CS strategies and craft the associated business requirements. They will translate these requirements into technical designs and implement these in Gainsight, while adhering to systems and data administration best practices. The Gainsight Administrator trains team members and business partners to use the workflows they’ve set up, teach users best practices, ensure successful technical deployments on a recurring basis, and engage in daily problem solving to ensure the team can use the system productively.
The Gainsight Administrator will act as the technical subject matter expert for Gainsight, focusing on maximizing system efficiencies and team effectiveness to realize the benefits of Gainsight in support of Algolia’s business goals.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Manage administration functions including but not limited to: user and security management, data object customizations, customer journey programs and outreaches, configurations and integrations.
- Assist with data maintenance and governance, imports, exports, and updates using data loader.
- Create, manage, and maintain Reporting and Dashboards within Gainsight for the Customer Success Teams and collaborate with internal teams to identify key metrics, data sources, and the frequency and granularity of data feeds
- Design business rules that analyze customer data, and trigger actions (CTAs) for the customer success teams to proactively engage with customers based on defined business requirements.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standard methodologies and procedures.
- Develop new business processes in partnership with Customer Success leadership and cross-functional teams, managing the rollout of processes, including thoughtful timing
- Support, manage and maintain Survey and outreach efforts controlled via Gainsight
- Enhance and update the Gainsight administration documentation.
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements.
- Provide day-to-day end user support to all levels of the organization
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience, or equivalent experience in a relevant field (e.g., Customer Success, operations, business analysis, data analytics, database administration, computer science, data analytics)
- Demonstrated rapid, self-driven, experiment-driven learning of unfamiliar systems/software
- Experience working in Customer Success, or equivalent understanding of key customer success principles
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them into effective uses of Gainsight.
- Self-starter, demonstrating leadership of owned projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple projects from requirements gathering to finish and able to meet deadlines, communicate delays, clarify ambiguous situations.
- Gainsight experience as end-user
- Gainsight NXT administrator certification
- Project Management experience
- Experience interacting with senior leadership and managers
- Experience in operations for customer success, sales, support, services, or marketing
- Experience in data analysis, business intelligence, and design of reports and dashboards
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database management
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.