Welcome to Planet. We believe in using space to help life on Earth.
Planet designs, builds, and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites in history. This constellation delivers an unprecedented dataset of empirical information via a revolutionary cloud-based platform to authoritative figures in commercial, environmental, and humanitarian sectors. We are both a space company and data company all rolled into one.
Customers and users across the globe use Planet's data to develop new technologies, drive revenue, power research, and solve our world’s toughest obstacles.
As we control every component of hardware design, manufacturing, data processing, and software engineering, our office is a truly inspiring mix of experts from a variety of domains.
We have a people-centric approach toward culture and community and we strive to iterate in a way that puts our team members first and prepares our company for growth. Join Planet and be a part of our mission to change the way people see the world.
Planet is headquartered in San Francisco, California, Earth.
About the Role
As a Gainsight Administrator in Customer Success Operations you will work hand-in-hand with our Global Customer Success Team. You will be responsible for driving strategic systems initiatives to support growth and accelerate capabilities of the team. You will provide tools, optimize processes, create visible and actionable customer insights.
In the first six month you will use your expertise to automate Tech Touch customers and enable CSMs to manage one-to-many interactions. The key to success in this role is to have a “Can Do” attitude towards achieving the goals and ensure focus on building effective and scalable processes. Your contributions will amplify CSMs capabilities to deliver value to the customers at scale and will directly impact Planet's progress towards customer centric transformation.
The impact you will own:
As a Gainsight Administrator you will
- Own successful adoption, maintenance and implementation of Gainsight
- Build, customize and manage customer success and tech support processes in Gainsight, Zendesk and other customer success tools.
- Design and implement automated technology driven customer journeys and engagement models
- Analyze customer data, create models and develop business processes to generate actionable insights for customer - facing teams
What you bring:
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Gainsight administrator certification
- Zendesk or similar support CRM tools administration experience
- Proven track record of skills and expertise to
- Customize and integrate Gainsight and Zendesk with Salesforce CRM and other custom internal systems
- Manage and integrate customer data across internal order management systems and customer success CRMs
- Coordinate product and process implementation activities cross-functionally with Sales Operations, Customer Success, Product, Finance and Engineering
- Perform variety of customer data analysis tasks to derive insights and actions
- Communicate data analysis results through visualizations, reports and dashboards
- Create and manage customer surveys
- Design and build integrated customer journeys, automate tech touches, risk alerts, CTAs and playbooks in Gainsight
- Implement models to measure and track customer health
- Train and onboard new users to ensure proficiency in the use of customer success tools
- Create experiments, models and analyses to generate actionable business insights and inform strategy
What makes you stand out:
- You are passionate about customer success and consider yourself Customer Success Nerd
- You are experienced in leading strategic initiatives for Global Customer Success Organizations
- You have comparable experience automating Tech touch interactions in your current or previous roles
Benefits While Working at Planet:
- Be part of a vibrant international company of 45+ nationalities with office locations in different countries
- Sense of belonging in a diverse and inclusive culture
- Experience a fast-paced spacetech environment
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events
- Personal development with annual L&D budget
- Join our regular hack-weeks and meetup events to exchange knowledge
- Employee Resource Groups that provide safe and empowering spaces for connection and mentorship
- Give back to the community by using one day per quarter for charitable work as part of our 1% Pledge
- Health programs and flexible working hours to support work life balance
- Be part of our growth: we offer equity options for our employees
- Daily virtual mindful bodywork sessions to stay healthy
- We offer equipment and wellbeing support during these challenging times
- Enjoy a spacious central office located in U/S-bahn Zoologischer Garten
- Employees’ well-being is our top priority: on site massages, snacks, fruits, drinks and company lunches
- Additional contributions to Company Pension schemes
- Enjoy unique offers and discounts for companies/web shops
- Additional Company Holidays