Head of Customer Success (Remote in US)
Head of Customer Success at NeuroNav
Remote or Bay Area
We’re a startup founded out of Stanford University with the mission of improving quality of life for developmentally disabled adults. If you’re a caring, motivated, and inquisitive person looking to work for an amazing company, then keep reading!
If you’re familiar with the developmental disability space, you know just how challenging it is for people with disabilities to find and access support in their community that fits their goals. We aim to change that by combining technology with human kindness and human capital. We’re hiring changemakers in this space who are committed to helping the disabled community find a sense of belonging anywhere with any goal. Learn more about our mission of inclusion here.
What We Offer
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to do meaningful work, here’s why working with us could be a perfect fit for you:
- Your work will directly support our mission - you’ll see firsthand the impact that you have on individuals with disabilities. It’s amazingly rewarding!
- You’ll collaborate with hard-working, smart, and hilarious people. Work culture is important to us; we celebrate achievements, have weekly “fun lunches”, and end the week with (virtual) happy hour.
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow with us. We’re a new start-up and we’re growing by leaps and bounds. Joining our team now gives you the opportunity to move up within the company as we continue to expand.
- We promise fair and competitive compensation with benefits including paid time off, a stipend for health, dental, and vision insurance, equity shares, 401k, life insurance, and the ability to work from home.
What You’ll Do
As a Head of Customer Success, you will oversee each customer’s journey and ensure they have a positive and impactful experience with our company and you will grow and lead our Customer Success (known as Service Navigators) department as they support our customers’ goals. Your core areas of responsibility will include:
Customer Success Strategy and Department Lead
- Owns the vision of the department
- Collaborates with other key departments
- Sets Service Navigator team Priorities
- Leads the team to achieve high NPS score
- Manages department budget
Manages Service Navigator timelines and milestones
- Manages Service Navigator Team and affiliated roles
- High team retention and employee satisfaction
- Ensures quality customer support through coaching and evaluation
- Supports team growth and career development
Recruits Service Navigator Team
- Leads and scales this team to 40+ hires in 2022
- Improve recruiting processes
Service Navigator Training and Development
- Iterates on current training curriculum
- Evaluates skill training, practice and mastery
- Supports training improvements to advance quality and ability to scale
Customer Success Operations
- Manages client to Navigator matches
- Tracks quality and efficiency of service delivery
- Implements Process improvements
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone who believes in the mission and desires to provide the highest quality experience to our clients who, oftentimes, have felt confused and lost in the system. We are looking for a candidate who can jump right in and take ownership of new workstreams. Navigating the environment of a new start-up can be both exciting and challenging; we’re looking for someone who embraces ambiguity, pushes through roadblocks, identifies issues and proactively solves them. This position requires the ability to adapt and apply your skills to all areas of the company.
The ideal candidate is efficiency-minded and able to assess processes and determine areas of improvement. Experience in crisis management and human resources are critical to this role.
Being an expert in disability services is not a requirement for this role. We’re looking for someone who aligns with our mission and culture, values diversity and honors inclusive work practices, and is empathetic to our customers and team.
- Minimum of 4 years of management experience
- Proven track record of implementing and managing processes critical to customer success
- Demonstrated experience leading teams to meet and exceed performance goals
- Experience designing and implementing talent cultivating programs that grow strong teams
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Collaborative approach and ability to foster effective stakeholder relationships
- Commitment to excellence and providing a superior customer experience
- Experience managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with the Developmental Disability Community (professional experience preferred)
- Passion and excitement for NeuroNav’s mission
- Empathetic, patient, non-judgmental, and genuine
- Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Multi-lingual (Spanish preferred)
- Must have reliable high-speed internet connection and a quiet work environment
*We are a neurodiverse and racially diverse team. We believe in creating opportunities for all and encourage neurodiverse and racially diverse applications.
Position Type, Salary, & Benefits
This is a full-time position
Benefits and Perks:
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Competitive salary + equity
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous vacation policy
- Professional development budget
- Annual wellness stipend
- The work schedule for this position is generally Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm (PT) with occasional work on evenings and weekends.
Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received.
Candidates must successfully complete a background check. A Confidentiality Agreement and Intellectual Property Agreement must be signed upon offer.