Manager, Client Success
Manager, Customer Success Job Description
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
The Customer Success Manager role will have responsibility for both a portfolio of valuable KIBO customers, as well as mentorship and training responsibility for the team that this role supports.
What You’ll Do
• Coach & Mentor World-Class Customer Success Team
• Run daily team stand ups with the Client Success team
• Act as first line escalation point for customer issues, escalating as necessary to upper management
• Conduct routine one on one’s, trainings, and side by sides to continually coach and mentor the team on customer success best practices and engagement opportunities
• Demonstrate measurable impact on team confidence and skill competence
• Drive Customer Success Outcomes
• Increase renewal rates and customer satisfaction for a portfolio of customers through active engagement and management
• Drive new business growth through greater customer advocacy and reference-ability
• Influence future customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
• Manage Customer Success Activities
• New customer onboarding
• Demonstrate proficiency and high competency in Kibo’s entire suite of software solutions, exhibiting tactical level knowledge and best practices to be the customer’s “trusted advisor”
• Increase customer adoption of Kibo platform through customer training and identifying opportunities for customers to meet their goals, enabling continued ROI and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
• Develop, gain buy-in, and execute against strategic account plans
• Leverage customer data to drive insights and meaningful conversations with customers, and to engage proactively regarding known risks or opportunities
• Work cross-functionally with other team members to effectively support and drive their customer initiatives through to completion
• Act as the customer and company advocate, establishing win/win scenarios for both parties
What We’re Looking For
• 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS business
• 1+ years in team lead or account management level role with demonstrated proficiency and results
• Experience working with large enterprise customers
• Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
• Adept at handling and resolving customer escalations, disputes, etc.
• Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
• Experience leading and driving cross-functional initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and outcomes
• Dynamic player coach with demonstrated ability to build skills and develop team members
• Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
• Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
• Experience with Customer Success tools like Salesforce, Gainsight, Excel, etc.
• Strong quarterback, able to see the challenges and opportunities of a given situation, assertively calls the right plays, holds people accountable