Manager of Customer Success, Enterprise
Our Enterprise Customer Success team serves our premier ClearCompany client base. The customer success team has the mission to retain existing clients and cultivate client advocacy through building their perceived value, problem-solving issues and proactively identifying trends. Customer Success acts as a liaison between the client and internal ClearCompany departments to ensure that the products we are providing are meeting the client’s needs and surpassing expectations. The Manager of Enterprise Customer Success will be responsible for driving the results of the Team including quota achievement, client retention, customer health metrics, and various Customer Success initiatives.
The base compensation for this position is $100,000 to $120,000 annualized and the role is eligible for an additional compensation incentive in the form of performance based bonus paid out quarterly. The bonus payout is $34,000 annually when performing on target ($8,500 per quarter). A detailed incentive plan will be provided in writing at the time of offer.
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
The Manager of Customer Success, Enterprise will report to the Director of Customer Success, Enterprise. You will join an impactful team of Customer Success Leadership and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and support, to ensure a valuable customer experience and drive growth within the enterprise customer segment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Day-to-day management of the Enterprise Customer Success team, including training, managing, mentoring, and motivating talent to understand the business needs of the Enterprise customer base and how to position value.
- Oversee a team of Enterprise customer success managers and a portfolio of 13 Million Dollars.
- Drive optimal performance and success with ClearCompany’s Enterprise portfolio.
- Accountability for specific team metrics including quota achievement, client retention, forecasting.
- Engage with customers in the Enterprise space to understand the changing customer needs, assist direct reports with client escalations and engage with c-level contacts and act as a customer advocate by gathering feedback, insights, and influencing product development.
- Engage with team members to build and execute on their career and personal development plans.
- Provide guidance to team members creating success plans and creative solutions that meet the customer’s unique needs.
- Evolve and create processes that can create efficiencies and value for the enterprise team and the business.
- Foster a collaborative, supportive, and effective culture within the team and with internal partners to establish ongoing success throughout the customer journey, address customer needs and drive product adoption and satisfaction
WHAT WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE
- The role requires exceptional communication skills, the ability to work cross-functionally across teams and motivate and coach employees.
- 3-5 years of experience managing and leading a customer success team in a SaaS based environment.
- Experience successfully developing and executing strategies to grow revenue and reduce churn using historical trends and forecasting data.
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable plans.
- Human Capital Management Experience preferred.
- Complex negotiation and risk mitigation experience with clients and the ability to show value to clients and engage with C-Level decision-makers.
- A proven track record of consistent performance across your portfolio, emphasizing control, ownership, and influence over your customer base.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT CLEARCOMPANY
- The people! Our employees and customers consistently express the best thing about ClearCompany is our close-knit, exceptionally talented team. Check out our achievements and G2 reviews.
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion. Specialized diversity trainings, 51% women in leadership, and volunteer opportunities are just some of the ways we are building an inclusive environment.
- Outstanding benefits. Flexible vacation, 90% employer paid medical/dental/vision, 401k with match, and even pet insurance. We’ve got your back so you can live your best life. See the full list here.
- It’s about ideas over egos. You will have the freedom to explore new ideas and approaches in an entrepreneurial environment, supported by a collaborative team. Learn more about our core values.
- Professional growth. We have promoted 24% of our team members annually co
- mpared to 11% across the industry and open new roles to our employees first.
- Our environment! We celebrate success and believe in transparency and teamwork to get us there. We invest in collaboration tools so you can meet with your team face to face. You can even drop in for a virtual coffee break, connect with your ClearCompany mentor, or jump into a training session with our Learning Managers. Learn more here or check out our Great Places to Work Certification and Glassdoor reviews.
- ClearCompany is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.